Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ryanamandaanna

Old April 7th, 2010, 11:28 AM
One is more of a question than a request... is there a way to know how far along the development is for the new Blood Angels Codex? You guys are usually pretty fast, but I noted that Tyranids took a little while (not a complaint, just compared to Skaven)

Second is a request to bring in the Indy Dwarfs of Chaos, as this rule book is being used in numerous GTs around North America. Here's a link to the book if you haven't seen it: http://issuu.com/mattbird/docs/f_dwa...owFlipBtn=true

Thanks!
ryanamandaanna is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
shaggai
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 7th, 2010, 01:12 PM
Work on the Blood Angels is occuring and is about 80% complete as of the moment for the first run of internal bug testing. It is scheduled to be released somewhere around the 3rd of May. Also note that while the auto-update feature was not immediately available, the file itself was released for the Tyranids 1 day after the month moritorium on our website: www.ab40k.org.

As to Fan-lists, independent lists, and the like - the last time we tried most in the community did not care for it (and some responses were a little more reactionary). So at the moment, the likelyhood of such occuring is nil.
shaggai is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
ryanamandaanna

Old April 8th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the quick response!

As far as the indy list... I tried to look into making it myself with the creator, but its not very intuitive... is there something I'm missing as far as a tutorial that makes it easier, or is it just not very user-friendly to the non-computer savvy?
ryanamandaanna is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ghazkhull

Old April 8th, 2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggai View Post
As to Fan-lists, independent lists, and the like - the last time we tried most in the community did not care for it (and some responses were a little more reactionary).
That's because you didn't do the Pan Fo list.
You do a Pan Fo AB list and you will go down in history as a genius. Maybe a madman. Such a blurry line.

Ghazkhull

"Just saying "I get errors" is similar to calling your doctor and saying "I don't feel very good". Without any details, it's impossible to provide useful answers." -rob, Senior Member, Lone Wolf
Ghazkhull is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Homer S
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 13th, 2010, 05:52 AM
I'll bite... what is Pan Fo?

Homer

BTW If you do approach your doctor with those symptoms, does he reply "I have a cure for that, let's start by amputating your head. Please sign this release..." Maybe in 40k!
Homer S is offline   #5 Reply With Quote