Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

shaxcat

Old July 9th, 2018, 08:40 AM
I want to get this feat and trait without adding it custom. What are the individual (Cheapest) packages that I need to buy to get these to show up in hero lab.

Thanks
shaxcat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 9th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Hurtful is from Monster Codex. Second chance I don't see as a trait, although there is a feat by that name from Advanced Player Guide.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 9th, 2018, 10:42 AM
From the Packages Website

The Monster Codex includes new templates, archetypes, class features, variants, and NPCs for 20 existing “monster races”, from Boggards to Vampires and more! Please note: The races in this book are not included with the Monster Codex, and must be purchased separately (for example, as part of the Bestiary or Advanced Race Guide packages). ($12.99)

and

Advanced Player’s Guide – new classes, alternate racial traits, archetypes, feats, spells, and more from the Advanced Player’s Guide. ($12.99)
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
shaxcat

Old July 11th, 2018, 05:05 PM
Aaron,

Thanks for the help! I purchased the monsters codex and now have access to hurtful.

With Second chance trait. I've purchased and have licensed Advanced Players guide. I went into configure and made sure "faiths of purity" was checked but it still does not show up.

What do I do.

Here is the source from pathfinder for the trait.

Benefit: Once per day, when you fail a saving throw, you can reroll the saving throw. You must take the second result even if it is worse.

Section 15: Copyright Notice – Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity
shaxcat is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 11th, 2018, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaxcat View Post
Aaron,

Thanks for the help! I purchased the monsters codex and now have access to hurtful.

With Second chance trait. I've purchased and have licensed Advanced Players guide. I went into configure and made sure "faiths of purity" was checked but it still does not show up.

What do I do.

Here is the source from pathfinder for the trait.

Benefit: Once per day, when you fail a saving throw, you can reroll the saving throw. You must take the second result even if it is worse.

Section 15: Copyright Notice – Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Purity
That text looks like you copied it from d20pfsrd. That site can not use official names for everything. No such Second Chance trait exists in the official copy of Faiths of Purity.

Try looking for Lessons of Chaldira instead.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Ualaa

Old July 15th, 2018, 05:57 AM
You can try searching for whatever a missing trait, feat, item or whatever is, by being in the relevant section (trait portion of the feat tab, for a trait) and then typing in part of whatever the description is.

For example: Benefit: Once per day,

And then see which ones have that string of text. Locate the ones within Faiths of Purity, if there are a bunch.

That pathfinder site, now has revenue generating features such as banners which can be clicked. Once they did that, they were no longer classified as a non-profit site, and under the Paizo license became restricted on whatever is deemed 'Closed Content'. Anything 'Open' will appear as it is in the book, but anything 'Closed' either needs to be removed, or renamed. They usually rename things.

There is a pathfinder d20 site, the Archives of Nethys (dot com), that is still non-profit, so even 'Closed' content can be included with proper/actual correct names. I prefer the d20pfsrd site aesthetically, even if a number of feats, items, traits, spells, archetypes, etc have been renamed. Searching for the actual text, in the relevant section, reveals the actual name of whatever has the feature that you found on the d20pfsrd site.
Ualaa is offline   #6 Reply With Quote