Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Alternity (user-created)

Notices

blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Is there a way to enter the races from the Alien Compendiums without having to use the Professions? I want to be able to have all the races added without the validation errors. I tried to do just the fraal and it had too many skill points no matter which profession I chose. The best option I can see would be to have a Profession of None that has infinite skill points but can only be a supporting cast character.
blzbob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
evildmguy

Old September 15th, 2013, 05:45 PM
A couple of things.

Got sick for several days, so unfortunately the release is going to be delayed a few days as well.

As for the race question, I think you are correct about making them SCMs and then allowed to enter that information. I will have to verify that you can do that with SCMs. Or see what other work around type things that can be done. I think I'm going to push out what I have and work on that for the next release.

Thanks!

edg
evildmguy is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 15th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Awesome. I slowed down my data entry for you too but only because life got in the way for a bit. I do plan on picking up the pace again.
blzbob is offline   #13 Reply With Quote