Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

cyderak

Old August 21st, 2017, 02:11 PM
Hello,

I had a fellow community member help me code a third party Golem Rider class called an "Engineer".

The .user file for the "Engineer" gives me an error when it tries to load.

Here is the error:
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cENgCftPo' (Eval Script '#1') on line 50
-> Non-existent thing 'trkS2ArtGP' used by script

If a Hero Lab developer or someone who thinks they are confident enough to fix the file for me could help me out, that'd be great.

If this is something you could do, I would send you a copy of this .user file for the ENGINEER and a copy of the PDF of the third party file that details what is all involved with this class.

Thanks in advance.

Carl.

Good.......Bad......I'm the guy with the Gun.
cyderak is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 21st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyderak View Post
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'cENgCftPo' (Eval Script '#1') on line 50
-> Non-existent thing 'trkS2ArtGP' used by script
This is bootstraping a tracker from the Community Pack. Whoever built this did it in a way that 100% "requires" you to also have the Community Pack loaded.

Try loading the Community Pack and see if your error goes away.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 21st, 2017, 04:32 PM
Your referencing something in an eval script that doesn't exist. You need to get that file open and edit the script, which you can do with edit pad lite...

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
cyderak

Old August 24th, 2017, 02:33 PM
Would anyone be willing to fix the file for me?

cyderak is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 25th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Why can't you just ask the person who did the file for you?
Dwayne is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old August 25th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I sent you a PM Carl, this is a simple enough fix you can do it on your own. It won't even take five minutes, to be honest.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old August 26th, 2017, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Would anyone be willing to fix the file for me?
Did you install the community pack? Did it fix the issue? If not get back to me.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old August 26th, 2017, 02:29 PM
I hope you got it working. I know you have been wanting it for a long time. Hope it works as you expect.
Dwayne is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
cyderak

Old September 12th, 2017, 05:05 AM
I asked the guy who did it for me to see if he could fix the problem but he said he doesn't have time and to ask someone here to fix it.

I tried to get the community pack to work but it just crashed my Herolab......repeatedly.

If anyone here could just get it to work for me I'd gladly give that person a copy of the finished product.

Anyone?

cyderak is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old September 12th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Quote:
I tried to get the community pack to work but it just crashed my Herolab......repeatedly.
If the binary HL application is crashing hard then it sounds like you have an issue on your PC or in the HL installation. "If" this is the case nothing anyone on the boards can do to help and you need to contact support.

If you mean "crashing" as HL is giving you a error message then please copy/past that message here and I can try and help.

But I can confirm thousands of people have the community Pack installed without issues. So "something" is different on your PC.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #10 Reply With Quote