Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Piquwee

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:08 PM
Hello all,
After I bought the packet for Mythic Adventures I see no difference in the character. The "configure hero" to checked "Mythic Adventures" box has been done with no changes at all.
What do I need to do to make it work and what am I suppose to see anyway?
Piquwee is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kaleb

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:02 PM
Piquwee, do you see the Mythic Tab next to the class tab? click on that tab and it opens the window where you make your mythic choices.
Kaleb is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:08 PM
When you have the mythic adventures source turned on, in the configure hero window underneath the radio buttons where you choose PC, NPC, Kingdom, etc, there should be a checkbox for "Mythic Character?". Check that box and a new tab will appear on the hero, called "Mythic". Go there and initially all you will see is a selector for which path the character follows. Once you select a path, the rest of the tab will populate with various tables you can use to choose your path abilities and whatnot.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Piquwee

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:19 PM
No, I do not see a Mythic tab. I'm not sure what Kaleb is talking about when they say "radio buttons", but I will continue looking.
Piquwee is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Piquwee

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:28 PM
Ok, I think I have it now. Thanks.
Piquwee is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:32 PM
When you hit Ctrl-K to open up the Configure Hero window, the screen that pops up will have generally 2 columns. On the right side, you'll see a list of sources, sorted by book name. Click there and scroll through to make sure that "Mythic Adventures" has a check in the box to its left, that means the source is enabled for this character. If you see the source, but the box next to it is greyed out, that means you don't have access. In that case re-activate your license if you haven't done so since you bought Mythic Adventures.

Now, assuming you've got the source on, look to the left column of the screen. At the top there are two fields for users to enter text "Hero Name" and "Player Name". Below them are a series of up to 4 circles, with labels next to them for PC/NPC/Kingdom/Army. There may be fewer than 4, depending on what you have access to. Anyway, these are "radio buttons", which means when you click on one, all others in the series are turned off. Below those radio buttons there should be a white checkbox, to the right of which is the following text "Mythic Character?". Check that box, then close the configure hero window. Now you should see the "Mythic" tab among the other tabs along the top of HL. It should be right of any class tabs, and left of the Skills tab.

Does that set you right?
Aaron is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old December 1st, 2016, 06:33 PM
Curses. All my typing brought to naught.
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
Curses. All my typing brought to naught.
is that a special kind of ninja?
psych777 is offline   #8 Reply With Quote