Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Ualaa

Old March 10th, 2018, 08:59 AM
I'm getting a very similar error, with the 1.32 version.

Even removing each package (through Manage Third Party Updates), and then reinstalling the original .HL file from each zip folder, and then updating to the latest version through the updater doesn't seem to work.

My error is:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Thing 'sopTlAmnes' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlAmnPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCalm' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlClmPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCandr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlCndPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlCrbSt' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlCStPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlDsFoc' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlDsFPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlDsprs' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlDspPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlEstee' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlEstPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlGestr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlGstPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlIncep' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlIncPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlLure' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlLurPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMisdr' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMsdPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMnSpy' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMSpPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlMndSh' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlMShPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Thing 'sopTlUtter' - Condition phase/priority (First/5050) for bootstrap thing 'sopTlUtrPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)
Ualaa is offline   #541 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 10th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Make sure ALL your handbooks are up to date with the latest versions as well. Those thingid's in particular look like they're from the Mentalist's Handbook, which was heavily affected by the issue addressed in 1.32 of Core.
TheIronGolem is offline   #542 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old March 10th, 2018, 01:42 PM
At least one of them was the Telekinetic book

.....but ...while you are here....hows Spheres of might coming along.
GreyLurker is offline   #543 Reply With Quote
Silver12

Old March 10th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but possible one for Destruction Sphere.

If you have both Focused Blast and Force Blast - if you activate Force Blast, it changes the damage dice, but the bonus from Focused Blast goes away.

Per the text, Focused Blast applies when no Blast Shape is applied to the blast - Force Blast is a Blast Type, not shape, so the bonus should still apply??

Thanks!!
Silver12 is offline   #544 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 10th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver12 View Post
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but possible one for Destruction Sphere.

If you have both Focused Blast and Force Blast - if you activate Force Blast, it changes the damage dice, but the bonus from Focused Blast goes away.

Per the text, Focused Blast applies when no Blast Shape is applied to the blast - Force Blast is a Blast Type, not shape, so the bonus should still apply??

Thanks!!
That does seem wrong. Putting it on the list for 1.33.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLurker View Post
At least one of them was the Telekinetic book

.....but ...while you are here....hows Spheres of might coming along.
Some fundamentals have been put in place, but this is going to be a very long project. Might has a LOT of moving parts and unique mechanics to implement. I'm also having to redo some things about how SoP works so that it can play nice with SoM, which will be especially important when it's time to do Champions of the Spheres.
TheIronGolem is offline   #545 Reply With Quote
GreyLurker

Old March 11th, 2018, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post

Some fundamentals have been put in place, but this is going to be a very long project. Might has a LOT of moving parts and unique mechanics to implement. I'm also having to redo some things about how SoP works so that it can play nice with SoM, which will be especially important when it's time to do Champions of the Spheres.
awesome, as you can imagine more than few folks really excited about that one. Keep up the great work
GreyLurker is offline   #546 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 13th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelinus View Post
After purchasing all of the hero lab files for the SoP Handbooks today, I was unable to get 5 of them to load in hero lab, each having some variation of what looks like similar errors. (Either broken references or missing data)

The five packages in question are the Handbooks for Destruction, Diviner, Enhancement, Mentalist, and Telekinetic.

I have both Ultimate magic and the Advanced Players guide installed. I am using the 1.32 version you mention in the previous post. All other books load perfectly fine with no errors.

This is a sampling of the error messages given, there is only this one message in the case of Destruction, Telekinesis, and Enhancement. There are a great many similar messages for Divination and Mentalism:

Telekinetic - Thing 'cSoPSTlSen' - Conditon phase/priority (First/10000) for boostrap thing 'sopTiTkDnW' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)

Destruction - Thing 'ioSoPEnGrp' - Conditon phase/priority (First/10000) for boostrap thing 'sopTIEnTth' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000)

Divination - 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'sopTlAuger' calls a non-xistant procedure for the active scropt context (This occurs many times for many objects)

Enhancement - Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'pSoPEmpBlf' (Eval Script #1) on line 20 -> non-existant thing 'xxDREviCha' used by script

Mentalist - Thing 'sopTlAmnes' - Conditon phase/priority (First/5050) for boostrap thing 'sopTIAmnPw' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/5000) (This repeats many time for many objects)
This post only just now showed up due to the forum's "newbie settings", but the poster contacted me by email and we verified that updating their handbooks fixed their problem as well.
TheIronGolem is offline   #547 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old March 21st, 2018, 05:22 PM
I am receiving the following errors;

Thing sopTICreat - Condition phase/priority (First/1000) for bootstrap thing 'sopTICreDS occurs after earlierst rule/script (First/5000)

and many more similar to above.

I have auto updates and I don't have all of the handbooks but I should not be penalized for that.

Last edited by Anderlorn; March 21st, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Anderlorn is offline   #548 Reply With Quote
TheIronGolem

Old March 21st, 2018, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderlorn View Post
I am receiving the following errors;

Thing sopTICreat - Condition phase/priority (First/1000) for bootstrap thing 'sopTICreDS occurs after earlierst rule/script (First/5000)

and many more similar to above.

I have auto updates and I don't have all of the handbooks but I should not be penalized for that.
What books do you currently have, and what version are they? For reference, the current versions of each of the books are listed in this post.

And to be clear, you certainly shouldn't need any particular handbook for the rest of SoP to work. I make a point of keeping dependencies minimal (and stated up-front when they are necessary), so in the unlikely event that your problem is because you "need" a handbook that you lack, I'll make sure to fix that.
TheIronGolem is offline   #549 Reply With Quote
Anderlorn

Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:18 AM
That is good! Thank you!

I currently don't have any of the handbooks. Maybe in time but by order of the CFO (aka the Wife), my hobby spending money has been spent ... LOL

I just have the initial release of SOP.
Anderlorn is offline   #550 Reply With Quote