Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

TobyFox2002

Old January 9th, 2015, 06:12 PM
I suggest using a mobile device might not be the best for forums in general, auto-correct makes you sound a bit... demanding.

I will take a look at Arachnomancer when I get a chance it looks like an interesting class but I do have alot on my plate at the moment, but with a bit of luck I should be able to add it to the Drow of the Underdark before the next release.

Question, do you need this for Faerunian Drow (Spiders) or Ebberon Drow (Scorpions).
TobyFox2002 is offline   #181 Reply With Quote
lakmastin

Old January 9th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Sendric,

A big thank you for efforts in managing and expanding the community created files!

And now a request: could you please add the Virtuoso prestige class from Complete Adventurer? That would be super appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
lakmastin is offline   #182 Reply With Quote
Neddy

Old January 10th, 2015, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the answer. It the spiders version.
Neddy is offline   #183 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 12th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakmastin View Post
Sendric,

A big thank you for efforts in managing and expanding the community created files!

And now a request: could you please add the Virtuoso prestige class from Complete Adventurer? That would be super appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Will do.
Sendric is offline   #184 Reply With Quote
lakmastin

Old January 17th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Will do.
Thanks!
lakmastin is offline   #185 Reply With Quote
Invelios

Old January 21st, 2015, 07:32 PM
Just wondering if there is an ETA for the next release? Looking forward to all the goodies you guys are working on.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Invelios is offline   #186 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old January 22nd, 2015, 12:04 AM
Well for what I am working on, I've been having a difficult time with Dragon Magic. Every single prestige class seems throw things at me that Hero Labs just isn't set up to handle. So I have to be inventive and create work around with code.

I am not a programer so I'm slow, not to mention I have a serious metal disorder where when I see something interest--- OOH shinie! . Hehehe. So its easy for me to get sidetracked and start and stop projects.

So here is my workbench (In order of Priority):

0.5. (Whatever is needed the D&D game I'm running.)

1. Dragon Magic, I'm currently done with most of the class variants and racial variants, all of the spells and 95% of the feats. (Initiate feats likely wont get done). Some of the Important monsters are also done, such as those frequently used as familiars or summoned by spells. Dragonfire Adept, and about 30% of the prestige classes are done.

I am hoping to get 70% of the prestige classes done and at least 50% of the monsters before I release the file.

2. Races of the Dragon, Currently the only changes this update is a few new dragon races and updates to match what we already have to recent changes to HL. The draconic feats have been moved to this book from the COMPLETE ARCANE and updated to match the descriptions in the newer book. I intend to add some of the prestige classes from this book as they are very nice and quite useful. Probably Dracolexi and Singer of Concordiance. But not too much else this update.

3. Faerun Books, Mostly updates to reflect the new changes in how daily charges work and errors with the regional traits. A few new items have been added upon request, (or will be). Including the Arachnomancer from Drow of the Underdark and some Shadow Weave related content. I had intended to work on the sourcebook SHINING SOUTH, but I just dont have the time and many of the prestige classes require twiddling with the complicated Metamagic code, Its beyond my ability.

4. Ravenloft - Champions of Darkness (NEW BOOK). I have added the Nightlord and Master of Curses for my own game. The book is complete enough that I'll probably upload it.

5. Toby's Custom Stuff, I've added a few items to my custom file. A new Class called "Master of Cantrips," overpowered probably.

6. Common Gestalt Variants (NEW) - I have created a file that fakes gestalt combinations. These combinations will be of the normal non-caster, or single-caster classes. I am not even trying to mix two classes with spells. It wont work. I currently have Bard/Barbarian, Cleric/Rogue, Cleric/Bard (Bard Spells), Cleric/Bard (Cleric Spells), Druid/Ninja, Paladin/Ranger (Paladin Spells), Paladin/Ranger (Ranger Spells) and Tantrist/Scout (From Book of Erotic Fantasies) I hope to add more variants at some point, as they are not very hard to do when simplified to class variants.

And that, is all that is on my list for public distribution.
-----
Those are the books that are definitely on my plate.

Last edited by TobyFox2002; January 22nd, 2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: big typo
TobyFox2002 is offline   #187 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old January 22nd, 2015, 05:55 AM
My hope is March or April for the next release. My big hang-up right now is the Totemist class from Magic of Incarnum. The framework is done, but the custom abilities are complicated, and I keep finding mistakes. It's a slow process. Once I finish that, though, I plan to crank out some of the recently requested Prestige Classes.
Sendric is offline   #188 Reply With Quote
Invelios

Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:59 AM
Cool, you guys are the awesome!
Invelios is offline   #189 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 8th, 2015, 07:29 AM
Just a little bump to get this thread back near the top.

Update on the Totemist: This is beast of a class to add, so progress is slow. I still expect it to be in the next update, but the update is going to be later than previously expected because of this class. Hopefully it will be done in the next few weeks.
Sendric is offline   #190 Reply With Quote