Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds

Notices

thebaron512

Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:04 PM
I was setting up an encounter and could not find Tempus, the master of time from Emerald Knights from the list, but I found the rest of characters from chapter one: first encounter.

I tried building him: came up way short on points , but I am new to M&M and might be missing something.

Thanks for any help
thebaron512 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 10th, 2020, 06:09 AM
Hmm... I have him in mine. I've attached the portfolio file. This is the BBCode output:

Quote:
Tempus the Master of Time - PL 10

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 2, Dexterity 2, Fighting 2, Intellect 8, Awareness 6, Presence 1

Advantages
Defensive Roll 3, Eidetic Memory, Improved Initiative 5

Skills
Expertise: History 8 (+16), Expertise: Science 8 (+16), Perception 10 (+16), Ranged Combat: Time Control 6 (+8)

Powers
Expanded Perception (Advantages: Defensive Roll 3, Improved Initiative 5)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 26 (Traits: Dodge +13 (+15), Parry +13 (+15))
. . Quickness: Quickness 5 (Perform routine tasks in -5 time ranks)
. . Senses: Senses 13 (Awareness: Temporal, Extended: Temporal Awareness 1: x10, Postcognition, Precognition, Radius: Temporal Awareness, Ranged: Temporal Awareness, Time Sense)
Time Control: Affliction 12 (1st degree: Dazed, Hindered, Vulnerable, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Extra Condition 2, Increased Range: ranged, Reversible; Limited Degree 2)
Time Platform: Feature 1
Time Travel
. . Movement: Movement 3 (Time Travel 3: any time, 50 lbs.)
. . Teleport: Teleport 5 (900 feet in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.; Accurate, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Turnabout)

Offense
Initiative +22
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 11)
Throw, +2 (DC 16)
Time Control: Affliction 12, +8 (DC Will 22)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 16)

Complications
Enemy: Polignac’s most grandiose schemes, like those involving
tampering with history for his own benefit, are thwarted by the time stream’s noble guardians, like Doctor Tomorrow, the Clockwatcher, and even the Time-Keepers themselves. With justification, Polignac feels they are hounding him.
Motivation -- Obsession: Polignac is completely driven to gain total mastery over time itself, with the ultimate goal of displacing the Time-Keepers themselves.
Quirk -- Unstuck in Time: Tempus travels in time so much that from one encounter to the next he’ll appear to be of vastly different ages. It’s also possible one time he may know the heroes well, possibly even be friendly with them, and then another time not know them at all, or even treat them as hated enemies.

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 15/2, Parry 15/2, Fortitude 5, Toughness 5/2, Will 15

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 102 + Advantages 1 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 179

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at https://www.wolflair.com
Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2017 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.
They do seem to have written him out with 5 more PP than in the book, which looks to come down to the Senses. Given Precognition and Postcognition are 4 ranks each, I suspect they forgot to include the cost of the other 5 sense options picked there.
Attached Files
File Type: email Tempus the Master of Time.por (48.2 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Duggan; April 10th, 2020 at 06:13 AM.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote