Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Phyxion

Old April 14th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
I thought I fixed that last update. What class are you playing? Any archetypes (other than wordcasting)?
This happens with a Wild-blooded (Pit-Touched) Sorcerer. If it matters (since being "pushed off the tab" was mentioned), I'm running 1680x1050 resolution. The Lore Oracle tab on that same character has the Favorite Metamagic button showing.
Phyxion is offline   #111 Reply With Quote
Xeribris

Old April 14th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Quote:
I thought I fixed that last update. What class are you playing? Any archetypes (other than wordcasting)?
I am seeing this as well with the sorcerer class no archetype. It seems that when you add enough spells to reach the bottom of the window it will push this off the screen and does not allow you to scroll down to it. The higher your resolution the more spells you will need to add to push this off the screen.
Xeribris is offline   #112 Reply With Quote
Hawktitan

Old April 14th, 2012, 02:59 PM
The fix did not seem to do anything. Metamagic and wordcasting for spontaneous casters still gets push off the display, archetype doesn't seem to matter (Sorcerer, Bard, and Oracle were checked, various archetypes).

Hero Lab 3.9f (April 6 update)
Pathfinder 6.14 (March 23 update)

I even uninstalled, downloaded a new client, installed, reapplied license and got all the updates, no change.
Hawktitan is offline   #113 Reply With Quote
Xeribris

Old April 14th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Quote:
This is also occuring when creating a Sorcerer. When adding enough spells to push this section below the window there will not be any scroll bar to scroll down to it.

I am also noticing that when having these favorite metamagic spells set up they show up in the spells tab but when using them it does not update the spells used per day for them.
Xeribris is offline   #114 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old April 14th, 2012, 03:51 PM
The Sensei Archetype is supposed to allow use of WIS bonus in place of STR or DEX bonus for Combat Maneuver checks and Attack rolls with Unarmed or Monk Weapons. I've made a Sensei 4/Cleric 4 with a 22 WIS (+6).

HL returns his CMB as +7; it looks to me like it should be CMB +13 (Monk 4, Cleric 3, WIS 6). This is the case whether I have his Unarmed or Dagger weapon "armed" or not.

The attack bonus is reflected for his Unarmed Strike (+6/+1 becomes +12/+7) and with Monk Weapons, so it's just the CMB that is being incorrectly calculated.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #115 Reply With Quote
AntHover

Old April 15th, 2012, 07:42 AM
The at will spell-like ability of Light granted to Elves by the alternate racial trait Lightbringer has the details for the spell Dream instead of Light in the descriptive popup.
AntHover is offline   #116 Reply With Quote
majiger

Old April 15th, 2012, 12:09 PM
I found a bug with Uncanny Defense in regards to the Magus archtype: Kensai.

Under "Special" It reads Canny Defense +4 (EX) (Magus) But under the description it has the following:
+INT Bonus to AC (max Duelist level)

This needs to be changed to Magus levels for Magus since it doesn't give any sort of bonus this way.
majiger is offline   #117 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old April 16th, 2012, 02:05 AM
This code doesn't appear to add to the CL correctly

Code:
~ +1 Caster Level to ???? spells
      hero.child[ss????].field[schCastLev].value += 1

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #118 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 16th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
This code doesn't appear to add to the CL correctly

Code:
~ +1 Caster Level to ???? spells
      hero.child[ss????].field[schCastLev].value += 1
What's the phase & priority you're trying this at?

Please be more specific about "doesn't appear to" - exactly what is it not doing.
Mathias is online now   #119 Reply With Quote
Iammars

Old April 16th, 2012, 12:33 PM
I have a cavalier at 7th level with a wolf. Instead of the normal advancement for the wolf, I took the advancement option of +2 Dex and +2 Con instead of the normal advancement. How do I select that option in HeroLab?
Iammars is offline   #120 Reply With Quote