Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2014, 07:16 AM
This was reported via Pathfinder tech support:

"When making a Shaman for Deadlands it does not automatically boost power
points to 15."
Hollis is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
wootersl

Old February 6th, 2014, 05:38 PM
Um. I'm using Savage Worlds with the Super Companion add on. When I am selecting Hinderances, the "Power Points" is greyed out and says "Arcance Background (Any) required." Shouldn't it say "Arcane"?
wootersl is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
SeeleyOne

Old February 6th, 2014, 08:41 PM
There is a different edge used called Super Power Points. That is because the settings for the game can change how many Power Points are given per time that you take the edge.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old February 7th, 2014, 04:36 AM
I think he means the spelling error in the Power Points pre-req.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Tzurah

Old March 1st, 2014, 08:48 PM
The Deadlands Edge Veteran o’ the Weird West incorrectly has Seasoned as a requirement. It can only be taken at character creation (unless you have a really nice GM, and this is Deadlands so that that's unlikely) and it's requirement is Novice.

Plus it's supposed to give you '20 xp' (for four advances, if I understand the rules right) to make you seasoned, but this didn't appear to happen for me. That may be because it wasn't a valid choice, I don't know.
Tzurah is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 2nd, 2014, 03:49 AM
I believe the way it was originally set up like that was to force the player to rank the character to Seasoned (your "free" advances) and then take the Edge. That should be fixed in the next version so it will likely work more like how it is now down in the Hell on Earth and Deadlands Noir files.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
wootersl

Old March 3rd, 2014, 01:23 PM
I created a character using the Savage Worlds Super Powers and selected the following powers: Attack, Ranged; Darkvision; Deflection; Energy Control; Invisibility; Teleport. The Attack, Energy Control, Invisibilty and Teleport are all switchable (with Teleport being the base). Everything seems fine until I print out a character. The Energy Control shows under attacks, but doesn't show up under the powers listing. I have attached a PDF and my portfolio for review.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Hero Lab - Dark Vengeance.zip (422.1 KB, 8 views)
wootersl is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
robocoastie

Old March 4th, 2014, 05:26 AM
I get an error when starting Savage Worlds which says: "Thing 'wpSSClu' - Bootstrap thing - 'wpWWBayonF' does not exist." It then proceeds in "safemode". Same error comes up when I work on a datafile and click "TestNow!"

Any thoughts? My system: Windows8, plenty of resources.

Rob
robocoastie is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old March 5th, 2014, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robocoastie View Post
I get an error when starting Savage Worlds which says: "Thing 'wpSSClu' - Bootstrap thing - 'wpWWBayonF' does not exist." It then proceeds in "safemode". Same error comes up when I work on a datafile and click "TestNow!"

Any thoughts? My system: Windows8, plenty of resources.

Rob
That's not your system that's the problem or anything, it was an error in the Slipstream file (the SS in the name gives that away) where it accidentally was trying to use an item from the Weird War II file (the WW in the second name). I believe that's fixed in the latest Slipstream file, though. Did you check for updates to make sure you have the latest one? If not the other way to fix it would be to download the Weird War II file.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
robocoastie

Old March 5th, 2014, 07:37 PM
applying update to Slipstream and WW again fixed it. Thanks!

Rob
robocoastie is offline   #30 Reply With Quote