Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests

Notices

Dr_Automaton

Old February 2nd, 2014, 06:03 AM
Something that I've noticed I could use at the table is an in-world calendar that I can quickly reference, sort of like the monthly calendar that I can view when clicking on the time in the Windows taskbar. Something I can glance at to see what day of the week that the 5th falls on, etc. It would be nice if the feature could be implemented in a separate window so as not to take up any of the screen real estate of the main RW window, and so I could pull it up with a quick alt-tab. The ability to have multiple calendar windows open at once might be handy for some GMs, depending on how they use calendars in their games.

Just something to think about when the team is able to start working on the calendar features again.
Dr_Automaton is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old February 3rd, 2014, 02:07 AM
That's a great idea! +1
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Grey Mage

Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:23 AM
+1 to this
Grey Mage is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ruhar

Old February 4th, 2014, 05:54 PM
+1 from me.
ruhar is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old February 5th, 2014, 02:06 AM
I'd love to see this expanded so that any tab can split off into a separate window. Depending on the game, session, etc., the ability to keep a wandering monster table or rule summary open could be very helpful, especially in a multi-monitor setup.

Being able to anchor such windows to each other (especially between Hero Lab and Realm Works ) would be a nice very-long-term goal as well.
pyremius is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Aleslosh

Old February 10th, 2014, 05:41 PM
This sounds like a really good idea. (Thinking about that last noon day Marketplace encounter overrun with Goblins knowing that a trade caravan will be in in the next few days...)
Aleslosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Gord

Old February 17th, 2014, 03:55 PM
Having tabs break off into a separate window would be a great timesaver. As you say, with two monitors, there's a ton of screen space to be used that is not currently accessible.
Gord is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Nostromos

Old February 19th, 2014, 03:46 PM
I agree a popup calendar would be nice..would also be nice if you could customize it too (as some settings have their own months/etc that they use).
Nostromos is offline   #8 Reply With Quote