Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dimwhit

Old September 19th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Having issues with me PF character. At one point, I was able to enter a Prestige Award journal entry and put in my first two PPs earned. But now I can't do it, and I don't know why. As far as I know, I haven't deselected anything in the config screen, and it looks like everything is in order.

Anyone have thoughts as to why that might have happened?
Dimwhit is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 19th, 2014, 10:21 AM
That journal won't appear until you've added at least one faction to a character on the Background tab.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Dimwhit

Old September 19th, 2014, 01:49 PM
It's there. Granted, it's Osirion, which is no longer, but it is still there. If the faction has been retired, can you no longer add journal entries? (If it matters, this isn't PFS, just a casual campaign with friends.)
Dimwhit is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 19th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Since the Osirion faction is now flagged as retired, it no longer announces to HL "I'm a faction and I'm present on the character". So the test for "Do we have a faction?" on the Journal tab fails, and the prestige journals are hidden. I'd recommend adding any other (non-retired) faction, and then just keep using the Osirion faction and ignore the fake one. (Although the default pre-selected faction on new journal entries will default to something non-retired, so you'll have to set that manually).
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
Dimwhit

Old September 19th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Thanks, that did the trick.
Dimwhit is offline   #5 Reply With Quote