Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

deamonkinn

Old May 26th, 2010, 01:53 PM
While Creating a Blood Angels List using the Death company, I was not able to add infurnus Pistols to the squad with out a Validation error. It also wasn't set for every 5 models I only allowed me to sellect 2 with special weapon and then it would multiply the Special weapon (Example: Thunder Hammer wich is 30 pts would add 300 pts to my unit) cost.

Also while creating a Chaos Marine List I found that when I took 9 terminators and one champion I wasnt able to add a second heavy weapon to the squad.
deamonkinn is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
deamonkinn

Old May 26th, 2010, 02:03 PM
After Posting I noticed I should have looked on the devolopment site. I did not find any threads about these paticular problems.
deamonkinn is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
deamonkinn

Old May 26th, 2010, 02:06 PM
SO yeah I totally figured out the wa the DK works. so Ignore the Blood angels posting. Sorry. but the Chaos Terminators bug is still there.
deamonkinn is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
fyrebyrd
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 27th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Yup, the Chaos Termies do need to be addressed. I will post a bug report on our site for you. If you want to follow the bug post's progress it is here. Also, if you have anything further to report in regards to this bug drop a comment in there!

Thanks for your feedback!

Fyrebyrd
AB40k Beta Tester

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
fyrebyrd is offline   #4 Reply With Quote