Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - World of Darkness

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 12th, 2011, 09:36 AM
None that I know of, but these are some new merits that require a choice be made in regards to Masquerade and Requiem. My players are required to take them as Merits with at least one dot. Some of them confer bonuses at levels too, much like the fighting style merits. Each dot confers some other bonuses, so I kinda need to be able to set it up.
RavenX is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I am also wondering if there will be a way to include Background and NPC information on character sheets when they print out? possibly in a future update?

I find Hero Lab does a great job tracking this stuff, but it would be nice to be able to print this information on the sheet itself, especially since hero lab takes care of it for me.
RavenX is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Duggan

Old April 12th, 2011, 10:18 PM
^_^ Again, not familiar with the material so "some new merits" means nothing to me in terms of which ones you refer to. As for the drop-down menu, it looks like that would be the "Menu Contents Tagexpr" field under the Merit, but I don't know enough to edit it. If you can provide me the name of a Merit in the system that employs a drop-down, I can probably help you.

Alternately, set up the Merit once for each option as is done with Debate Style.
Duggan is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old April 13th, 2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duggan View Post
It's also an odd sort of fame on occasion when people say, "Oh hey... you aren't that Duggan who's credited with the Silver Age and Mecha and Manga books, are you?" Not, of course, that the particular gamers I dined with last night had bothered reading the little acknowledgements page at the opening. :-P
Or the guy that said "Your dartnet the &^#^$% that misspelled Japanese." In Bronx accent.
dartnet is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
jenkisnlove23

Old August 31st, 2011, 06:55 PM
That's really depends on the license they have with the source company..

Airbrush Makeup Training
Makeup For Oily Skin
jenkisnlove23 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote