Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Lawful_g
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 28th, 2011, 10:57 PM
We do have a drop box but I have forgotten how to add people to the shared folder. Or you can send it to chiefweasel (contact info on cheeseweasel.net, click the Contact Us link), shadowchemosh (I think he just posted his e-mail address in another recent thread), or you can mail it to me (I'll send you a PM with the address, I don't like posting it on the forums).
Lawful_g is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Draidis

Old June 29th, 2011, 01:13 AM
I tried adding the your script and I get a syntax error saying 'Classes.Whatever' not defined. I did use the class tags and not "Whatever". Is something missing?
Draidis is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old June 29th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Just to be sure. You did put it in the bootstrap condition area, right? Not an Eval script or somewhere else? To get to the right area, in the editor click on your class helper, hit the bootstrap button in the upper right, then find the ability you want to limit. On the right there should be 3 buttons "Fields", "Tags", and "Conditions". Click on Conditions and it will open up a window where you can set Phase to First and Priority to 500, then put in the conditional statement I gave previously.

If the script location is not the problem, verify you have spelled the tag correctly. In the main HL Program start a blank hero, and go to the dropdown bars at the top, click on "Develop" and check "Enable Data File Debugging".

Now add a level of your class to the hero.

Now click on Develop again, then "Floating Info Windows" at the bottom, and then "Show Hero Tags". A window will pop up with all tags applied to the hero, it shouldn't be that long because you have only 1 class level and otherwise blank.

Scroll down until you see the "Classes." tag. There should only be one. Check that against your script to make sure they match. Change the script if it doesn't.

And if neither of those gets it fixed, e-mail me a copy and I'll take a look.
Lawful_g is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Draidis

Old June 30th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Awesome! That did it. I'm just going to "pretty" the descriptions up a little and I'll send it to you. Thanks again for all the help, couldn't have done this without you.
Draidis is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Lawful_g

Old July 1st, 2011, 12:56 AM
No problem at all.
Lawful_g is offline   #15 Reply With Quote