Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Azgulor

Old June 13th, 2018, 12:39 PM
Lone Wolf Team:

While the official SW rules and companions' support is great and the fan-created datafiles are a godsend, as more systems are rolled out to Hero Lab Online, could we please get official support for not just the SW rules but the official Pinnacle Settings as well?

One of the appealing attributes of Savage Worlds is the ability to mix and match but the current level of support in Hero Lab Classic typically can't get me where I'm trying to get.

As an example, while I have the Fantasy Companion, there's no option for Lankhmar (that I've seen at any rate), so if I want to run a Lankhmar game or mix elements of FC & Lankhmar I can't easily do so in Hero Lab. This typically results in my building the character outside of Hero Lab, which defeats the point.

Just a request. I would gladly pay for additional Savage Worlds related content.
Azgulor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ulfberht

Old June 14th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Yes I second this. I will be starting a Rifts game soon and would love for it to be officially supported!
Ulfberht is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
nyarlathottep

Old June 14th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Thirded
nyarlathottep is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old June 15th, 2018, 06:17 AM
Heard loud and clear! I will pass your request on to the devs.

We will eventually be bringing our other systems to Hero Lab Online, but our first order of business after Starfinder will be the Pathfinder Playtest so Savage Worlds may take a bit.
Rone is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:50 PM
I completely understand, Rone, and it conveniently aligns with my other RPG interests. Thanks for the update.
Azgulor is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Rone

Old July 3rd, 2018, 09:17 AM
Anytime, Azgulor!
Rone is offline   #6 Reply With Quote