Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

theasylm

Old May 28th, 2015, 07:59 AM
I'd like the ability to hover over damage and see the calculation information, like you can with attack rolls, skill checks, etc. There are times (like with my brawler right now) when I can't figure out why Hero Lab has a particular damage listed for a particular weapon or whatever.

If this ability exists and I don't know how to access it, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and considering this request!
theasylm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ReliantLion

Old May 29th, 2015, 07:11 PM
I like this idea. I also would like to see what my damage bonus is on a critical. It starts to look like algebra homework when using Mythic Power Attack.
ReliantLion is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Moara

Old June 8th, 2015, 06:31 AM
Yes! I upvote this request so hard!
Moara is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rfgumby

Old June 11th, 2015, 03:38 AM
Me, too!
rfgumby is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old June 11th, 2015, 04:59 PM
I cast my vote in favor of this feature!
Krothos is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old June 11th, 2015, 07:13 PM
Personally, I'd like to see being able to see the result of loading particular ammunition into a particular weapon more than this, but it's a good enhancement for the wish list.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 15th, 2015, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theasylm View Post
I'd like the ability to hover over damage and see the calculation information, like you can with attack rolls, skill checks, etc. There are times (like with my brawler right now) when I can't figure out why Hero Lab has a particular damage listed for a particular weapon or whatever.

If this ability exists and I don't know how to access it, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time and considering this request!
To be honest, this would require time to implement as it requires a mouseover script to be added to the actual portal that displays damage. It can be done, but it will still take some time to do because it has to be rigged in a manner so that it displays all the nonzero fields in the calculation.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #7 Reply With Quote