Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

armidale

Old November 27th, 2011, 03:12 PM
"Armidale's Pathfinder Sheet" updated to Version 3.12:
  • Fix skills display and output options pane when viewed in Firefox
  • Update look of "pointy" headings to match sheet in core rulebook
  • Try to avoid splitting feat/ability/spell full descriptions across page breaks (requested by Dragnmoon)
  • Fix type labels after abilities to correctly match race or class (reported by Dragnmoon)
  • Fix spell tracking boxes for a spontaneous caster with an archetype
  • Display disarm/sunder attack bonuses on all weapons if character has a disarm/sunder feat (requested by Kinevon)
  • Display drag/reposition attack bonuses on trip weapons
  • Display grapple attack bonus on grapple weapons
  • Display bull rush attack bonus on spears/polearms if character has "Sweeping Fend" ability. This was the last piece of making all weapon-using maneuvers be displayed per weapon (requested by blzbob)
  • Denote opposition school abilities as such in the special abilities list on page 2
  • List all feats on page 2 even when output option to hide common proficiencies in full list is set (as suggested by Kizan)
  • Increase font size of experience block on Pathfinder Society format sheet, to match the PFS standard format
armidale is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old November 30th, 2011, 05:11 PM
All,

My "Customizable Pathfinder Sheet" is now updated to v2.2... there are some really big features in this release:
  • The sheet now includes a portrait editor which allows you to tailor your character portrait in several ways:
    • You can use your mouse to drag your portrait (within the portrait frame) to better position it. A button is provided to restore the picture to the default position, if necessary.
    • If you have more than one image, you can choose which one is displayed as your portrait.
    • You can choose to display the portrait full-sized, or scaled to fit the height or width of the portrait frame.
  • The sheet now allows you to edit the text of many of the textual items on the sheet. This is handy if you don't like the way a specific bit of Hero Lab data is worded.
  • Background details are now included if they were entered in the Personal tab of Hero Lab.
  • The information panel now displays tips and help text in addition to its previous uses.
  • The sheet no longer depends on access to the internet for anything (such as logos or JavaScript scripts). It is fully functional off-line.
  • New features have been tested on the latest versions of IE, FireFox, Safari and Chrome. On-screen use is equivalent; when printing, IE9 still produces the best printed output.

Note that changes to portrait and text will be lost if you refresh your browser window or reload the page. If you want to keep the changes, I suggest that you 'print' your character sheet to PDF format from within your browser.

As always, let me know if you have any requests or suggestions. Thanks!

Roger
Attached Files
File Type: zip rt_complete_v2_2_2011_11_30.zip (127.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by AncientOne; November 30th, 2011 at 05:15 PM.
AncientOne is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
Slywolfe

Old November 30th, 2011, 07:11 PM
The Dex box isn't displaying properly. The stat itself is there, but the label is blank.

The problem lies here, in the page source ...

"<DIV class="header" style="position: absolute; left: 0.0in; top: 0.35in; width: 0.4in;">STR<SPAN class="tinytext">Dexterity</SPAN></DIV>
"

Last edited by Slywolfe; November 30th, 2011 at 07:16 PM.
Slywolfe is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old December 1st, 2011, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slywolfe View Post
The Dex box isn't displaying properly. The stat itself is there, but the label is blank.

The problem lies here, in the page source ...

"<DIV class="header" style="position: absolute; left: 0.0in; top: 0.35in; width: 0.4in;">STR<SPAN class="tinytext">Dexterity</SPAN></DIV>
"
Oh (expletive deleted)... thanks for letting me know! I'm at work right now, but I'll put out a fix when I get home this evening.
AncientOne is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old December 2nd, 2011, 08:40 AM
My "Customizable Pathfinder Sheet" is now updated to v2.3...

The changes in this version are:
  • Fixed the missing "Dex" label (doh!)
  • Changed the layout of page 2 to allow for much longer lists of magic items and equipment.
  • Fixed certain magic item names that were including descriptive text in the name.
  • Fixed positioning of the 'hide' button for the "background details" section.
Attached Files
File Type: zip rt_complete_v2_3_2011_12_2.zip (127.9 KB, 14 views)
AncientOne is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Slywolfe

Old December 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
Thanks AO!
Slywolfe is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
Kinnakeeter

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinnakeeter

Old December 2nd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Roger, I've found that on-screen the sheet looks great, but when I print it the money and encumbrance end up overlapping each other so they can't be read. Otherwise, I love this sheet.

Shadow, your sheet has come in handy for all the NPCs I have to keep track of. Great stuff.

I can't say thanks enough to everyone who's put in work on this. I'm delighted with all of it.
Kinnakeeter is offline   #237 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old December 2nd, 2011, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinnakeeter View Post
Roger, I've found that on-screen the sheet looks great, but when I print it the money and encumbrance end up overlapping each other so they can't be read.
Am I correct that you're printing with Firefox? I've seen that happen in my testing with that particular browser. If you (temporarily) print from IE9, you'll get the correct output.

Just FYI... the popular browsers are *wildly* different WRT their printing capabilities. I'm working on a new version of the sheet that I'm hopeful will cover up some of these printing differences while still letting me keep the advanced features of the sheet.
AncientOne is offline   #238 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armidale View Post
"Armidale's Pathfinder Sheet" updated to Version 3.12:
  • Fix skills display and output options pane when viewed in Firefox
  • Update look of "pointy" headings to match sheet in core rulebook
  • Try to avoid splitting feat/ability/spell full descriptions across page breaks (requested by Dragnmoon)
  • Fix type labels after abilities to correctly match race or class (reported by Dragnmoon)
  • Fix spell tracking boxes for a spontaneous caster with an archetype
  • Display disarm/sunder attack bonuses on all weapons if character has a disarm/sunder feat (requested by Kinevon)
  • Display drag/reposition attack bonuses on trip weapons
  • Display grapple attack bonus on grapple weapons
  • Display bull rush attack bonus on spears/polearms if character has "Sweeping Fend" ability. This was the last piece of making all weapon-using maneuvers be displayed per weapon (requested by blzbob)
  • Denote opposition school abilities as such in the special abilities list on page 2
  • List all feats on page 2 even when output option to hide common proficiencies in full list is set (as suggested by Kizan)
  • Increase font size of experience block on Pathfinder Society format sheet, to match the PFS standard format
Armidale,

Is there something I'm missing on my end to get the "Black Boxes" that surround some of the text to appear (ie the STR/DEX/CON has the black borders, as does WEAPOn etc..).

At some point my computer stopped printing those, both my work and home.
Exitilus is offline   #239 Reply With Quote
Slywolfe

Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Armidale,

Is there something I'm missing on my end to get the "Black Boxes" that surround some of the text to appear (ie the STR/DEX/CON has the black borders, as does WEAPOn etc..).

At some point my computer stopped printing those, both my work and home.
In your Page Setup, do you have it set to print background (colors & images) in the options?
Slywolfe is offline   #240 Reply With Quote