Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

c873788

Old May 14th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I have just purchased Hero Lab because I have started running a pathfinder campaign in D20pro and believed the ability to import the characters from Hero Lab would save me alot of time. Both products seemed to indicate that they supported this functionality (it's the reason I decided to purchase Hero Lab). Unfortunately, importing from Hero Lab does not seem to work for me.

The user manual instructions from Hero Lab seem straight forward:
"d20Pro Support
Hero Lab supports virtual tabletop software d20Pro. To export your character into d20Pro, open the "File" menu and choose "Output Extensions -> d20Pro Output". You can then use the "Import" button in d20Pro to import the hero."

Naturally, I have done this. I then try to import when in d20pro and get the following error:
"Unable to import from C:\HeroLab\Portfolios\pathfinder\gregor2.hld20pro
Unable to load document"

Please help. I can't work out what the problem is. I have tried different file extensions, no file extensions, different characters etc all to no avail. What am I doing wrong?
c873788 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ogexam

Old May 17th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Fix is in the works on the d20Pro side, and on the Herolab side.

Please stand by.
ogexam is offline   #2 Reply With Quote