Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Starfinder

Notices

Luirru

Old November 24th, 2020, 08:04 PM
Any one else's characters suddenly getting borky? Mine are now tripling the skill points to spend, languages show as too many, and just other odd things like that. Was there an update that it is not registering? Or do I need to make new characters?

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
Luirru is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old November 25th, 2020, 09:17 AM
When I was running my game monday night all the players reported all sorts of strange things that made using the online PC unusable. I had players download the PDF's and play off of those.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 25th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Hey everyone.

We have our team taking a hard look at what is going on with this and I wanted to leave a note here and thank everyone who reached out to us in support.

There are indeed a number of issues cropping up regarding various Value and Selection Fields. We are hopeful that we can get the root of this figured out ASAP so all we can ask for is patience while we hammer away at the problems.

Thanks again!
Ryan F is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Luirru

Old November 26th, 2020, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
Hey everyone.

We have our team taking a hard look at what is going on with this and I wanted to leave a note here and thank everyone who reached out to us in support.

There are indeed a number of issues cropping up regarding various Value and Selection Fields. We are hopeful that we can get the root of this figured out ASAP so all we can ask for is patience while we hammer away at the problems.

Thanks again!

No worries, thank you! Was concerned maybe I was doing something wrong or just needed to do something simple to fix it. I just bought HLO so I was unsure if this was normal or easily corrected.

In brightest day, in blackest night
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power, Green Lantern's light!
Luirru is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 27th, 2020, 12:40 PM
This should be resolved now. That was a really WEIRD sequence of things causing the issue. Thanks again for everyone's patience!
Daniel V is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
WatersLethe

Old November 29th, 2020, 03:43 PM
I was extremely impressed with how quickly you guys got that done, even though it was a holiday week. My family's two sessions went off without a hitch.
WatersLethe is offline   #6 Reply With Quote