Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Grey Mage

Old May 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
The GROUPINGS are completely distinct from the hierarchy shown WITHIN each grouping. You can control whether the groupings are expanded/collapsed via the menu associated with each grouping, as outlined in the release notes.

There are times users will want to expand/collapse the groupings without touching the topic hierarchy within. There will also be times users want to expand/collapse the hierarchy without touching the groupings. So this distinction is important for usability.

Hope this clarification helps...
Unfortunately there is no menu for doing so with groups on the Container Selection window. The change with collapsing now means you have to go and close each group within that menu INDIVIDUALLY unless I am missing something somewhere.

This is problematic in the Mechanics Reference section the way I am using it. I put each spell under an alphabetical group under Spells.

Can we get the Grouping tool added to Container menu soonest?

Adding the same Grouping tool to Tags would be very handy also. Right now I have to go in and close each Group within Tags individually when I begin to enter data, since I tend to only use about 5 tags when entering spells (as an example).

Oh... and 'sticky' Groups (ones that remember which are opened and closed after shutdown/restart would be much appreciated...

Last edited by Grey Mage; May 15th, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
Grey Mage is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
McTaff

Old May 17th, 2015, 07:57 PM
I noticed in .193 and .194 that I'm unable to change the username in the login screen.

Is this normal?

I'm the only RW user so it doesn't bother me, bu usually I'd expect to be able to change who is logging in on any given computer. (locked in on both of my PC's)

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"
McTaff is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Agyess

Old May 17th, 2015, 08:15 PM
I'm fairly certain each install is tied to an account.
Agyess is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old May 18th, 2015, 06:42 AM
Then what is the point of a login at all? Get rid of it if it can't be changed. My security is my login password for the system and I don't need one for the application.
AEIOU is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Alarian

Old May 19th, 2015, 11:56 AM
Yea I have to say I would really prefer if there was an option to remember your password.
Alarian is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old May 20th, 2015, 03:28 AM
So would I!

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
McTaff

Old May 20th, 2015, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Wanna remember password option!
Me.. uh... seven.

But my username doesn't have capitals where required and it's driving my OCD out of the gravitational pull of this planet.

(As you may have now guessed, I'm crying every time I have to change a spelling or grammatical error in this gigantic realm. Particularly when it is a topic name...)

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult"
McTaff is offline   #17 Reply With Quote