Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

Viking2054

Old June 5th, 2018, 04:54 AM
If they were actually working on a port to 64 bit, I might be inclined to cut them a little slack. But past communications from Rob, probably two years old now or more, seemed to indicate that a port to 64 bit was unlikely due mostly to the version of development software they were using. Now maybe they've bitten the bullet so to speak and invested in an up to date development platform that supports 64 bit. But I'm not going to hold my breath till they tell us "we're finally moving RW to 64 bit." I don't feel like dying from asphyxiation a century or two before that announcement.

Even one developer working on bug fixes and feature enhancement since the last release should have made some progress by now. We've been stuck on the content market for how long? When was the last release of an update to the software? I really don't feel like launching RW just to look up how many months it has been since it was last updated.
Viking2054 is offline   #31 Reply With Quote