Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

rmcgrath

Old January 21st, 2019, 04:22 PM
I apologize ahead of time if this has been asked before, but I have searched, and searched to find an answer I thought would be available...

Here is the problem:

I have created a prestige class. All of my pre-reqs are working perfectly, feats and abilities are also working perfectly... only problem is that when I add 8 levels of the first class, select all of the appropriate pre-reqs for the prestige class, and then succesfully assign the first level of the prestige class to the hero it suddenly unlocks 9 levels of the prestige class. For some reason the abilities are being unlocked based upon the total character level instead of just the levels of the prestige class. This really seems to me that this should be a silly check box or something I am overlooking, but I have been working on this for days and haven't had any luck. Can anybody point me in the right direction for a simple fix on this?

Thanks!
rmcgrath is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 22nd, 2019, 10:18 AM
That doesn't ring any bells for common issues I can think of. Shoot me an e-mail with the .user file for the PrC and an example portfolio with it added and I can take a look after work.

Email is aaron dot beal at wolflair dot com
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rmcgrath

Old January 22nd, 2019, 12:15 PM
Aaron,

Thank you! I have sent the files your way.
rmcgrath is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rmcgrath

Old January 24th, 2019, 09:55 AM
AAron,

Have you had a chance to look at the files I sent your way? I have tried a couple other things and even recreated the PrC from scratch, but I always end up with the same problem
rmcgrath is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 24th, 2019, 10:01 AM
I'm sorry, been ill the last couple days. I'll get to it tonight I hope.
Aaron is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
rmcgrath

Old January 24th, 2019, 11:12 AM
No worries... I am curerntly watching a turtorial video of yours to see if it can shed any light into something I might be doing wrong as well

Thanks again!
rmcgrath is offline   #6 Reply With Quote