Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Joseph Bender

Old March 5th, 2014, 04:15 AM
anyone please help Technical support email is down
opened up hero lab this morning to update my character ( for an important game tonight) and it said I was in demo mode, what the #@*^ I tried to activate and reactivate several times and I continue to get a stupid error message that I could not transfer the license even though all I was trying to do was to reactivate on the same computer. BTW contrary to the below information I have never transferred my license, every time your company has had an update I've uploaded the update and evidently it is logging it as a licensed transfer.

I checked with my license on the license website and it says it's up to date please immediately fix!!!! you do not want an angry customer who writes on a lot of boards and forums
Joseph Bender is offline   #1
AndrewD2

Old March 5th, 2014, 07:29 AM
It happens. I've had it happen for 2 different licenses, others have had it happen. It will get fixed, sometimes it takes a couple of days. I don't think coming on the message board and threatening them (especially with your first post) is really a way to get them to work any faster.
AndrewD2 is offline   #2
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 5th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Joseph, I've responded via your other post (in the Hero Lab discussion forum) and to your technical support email. As such, I'm closing this thread.
liz is offline   #3
Closed Thread