Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Kizan

Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Roger,

Here's a PDF of the output.

Kizan
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Rory_Thongwood.pdf (152.1 KB, 60 views)
Kizan is offline   #101 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizan View Post
Roger,

When I print using .5 margins all around I get half a CM Details and Magic Item Summary header at the bottom. I'm using IE9. I've got a 5th level dwarven fighter with eight weapons on the list. Did it list somewhere the margins I was to use? I didn't see it.

Is there a way to add source books and pages?

Thanx,

Kizan
Most interesting (he says, with an inscrutable tone...). Do you mind emailing me the XML file for your dwarven fighter?

The 0.5" margin bit shows up if you hover over the question-mark in the output list to see the detailed description. Other than that, it's only mentioned in the posting of the first beta version on this board.

I agree that it's not obvious... maybe I should put it in the short 1-line description that always appears in the list in HL? Of course, it sounds like there may be an issue related to margins to be resolved.
AncientOne is offline   #102 Reply With Quote
Samurai

Old October 3rd, 2011, 04:45 PM
Great sheet AncientOnce, best of the custom I have seen so far. would it be possible to ad the Speel DC next to where you list how many spells you get.

somthing like:

Spell level (DC) # of spells
0 (14) 4
1 (15) 3

etc...
Samurai is offline   #103 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 4th, 2011, 07:42 AM
AcientOne's Custom Sheet updated to Beta2:
  • Now packaged as an .hl file (which is wrapped in a .ZIP file to satisfy the upload requirements of this board).
  • Updated to work on Google Chrome (and likely other browsers in addition to the original IE 9, but I haven't personally tested others). NOTE: Chrome does not support printing background colors, so the sheet will not print from Chrome exactly as it appears on the screen.
  • Various readability improvements (fonts, font sizes, formatting of feat text, etc.)
  • Inclusion of combat-maneuver details.
  • Inclusion of money.
  • Moved to a folder called "rt_complete" instead of over writing Sebacore's sheet. (ShadowChemosh)

Armidale's Custom Sheet updated to v3.2:
  • Use PFS guide character sheet format if character has a PFS faction.
  • Add space to fill in fly maneuverability, to match sheet in core rulebook.
  • Fill in fly (including maneuverability)/swim/climb/burrow speeds, if any.
  • Correct CMB modifier by working around a HeroLab XML issue (reported by kinevon).
  • Display correct Gear weight values for items with quantity > 1.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #104 Reply With Quote
Mike Dowd

Old October 4th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Tasha: Tried your sheet today, and I like the layout, but noticed that Traits aren't even showing up.... Is that going to be a later release?
Mike Dowd is offline   #105 Reply With Quote
Tasha

Old October 4th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Dowd View Post
Tasha: Tried your sheet today, and I like the layout, but noticed that Traits aren't even showing up.... Is that going to be a later release?
Yep. I am working on that
Tasha is offline   #106 Reply With Quote
Mike Dowd

Old October 4th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Thanks -- was wondering... Once you get them working, I'm going to make this the standard layout for my campaign sheets.
Mike Dowd is offline   #107 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 4th, 2011, 04:35 PM
When I try to install Armidale's Custom Sheet 3.2, it says it installs but I still get his 3.1 version when I try to generate it.

Edit: Even uninstalling the old one before installing the new one still only shows 3.1

Last edited by Dragnmoon; October 4th, 2011 at 04:46 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #108 Reply With Quote
AncientOne

Old October 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM
For your consideration... I'm declaring my "complete" character sheet to be out of beta and ready for 1.0.

For those who didn't see the beta: In this case, "complete" means that the sheet contains full text information for things like traits, feats, special abilities, magic items and spells.

NOTE: This sheet is designed for 8.5"x11" printing with 0.5" margins, but your browser settings can make a big difference. Use your 'print preview' feature (if you have one) before you print.

The major improvements in this release are:
  • Support for the character picture.
  • Summary of spells known/memorized/prepared.
  • Support for hero points.
  • Identification of the favored class.
  • Updated weight, money and encumbrance info.
  • Now tested on IE9, Chrome and Safari (note that, on Windows, both Chrome and Safari have more limited printing capabilities...).

Thanks to ShadowChemosh, Kizan, Slywolfe and Samurai for input. I regret that I wasn't able to include everything you asked for, but the underlying XML data--nice though it is--puts some limits on what can be done.

I'm still willing to make more updates, so don't hesitate to let me know if you have a wish-list of features.

Roger
Attached Files
File Type: zip rt_complete_v1_2011_10_4.zip (9.0 KB, 19 views)
AncientOne is offline   #109 Reply With Quote
Doomknife

Old October 4th, 2011, 07:09 PM
These are just plain awesome, thanks a lot you guys for doing this to the community.

I dunno if this' been brought up yet, so ignore me if this is old news, but the weapons enchantments values and weapon focus bonuses don't seem to be adding up in the attack section. For instance, where my rogue's +1 rapier attack is listed it displays +9, which is BAB + Dex, ignoring the +1 from weapon focus and from the enchantment bonus.
Doomknife is offline   #110 Reply With Quote