• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Serenity 2.0?

TCArknight

Howdy!

Has anyone thought about doing Serenity stuff based on the BSG set to account for the Die-based traits, etc?

Is it possible to add that as an option on the houserules? I think there had been talk of that previous, but I don't recall if anything came of it...

TC

If you select the cortex rules along with the serenity rules it sets it up that way, their are only a few casests and complications you have t omake. Ive been using it taht way for awhile now

I found the way to do this without selecting another game system. :)

1. Go into the editor and do a New (Copy) of Serenity Game System Settings.

1a. Choose what rules system you want to base it as:
Tag Game system
Rules.2 Battlestar Galactica (Typical Serenity 2.0)
Rules.3 Demon Hunters RPG
Rules.4 Cortex Core Rules
Rules.5 Supernatural RPG

2. Add the following Eval script at Initialization/100:
Code:
perform hero.assign[Rules.<2, 3, 4, or 5 from above>]

3. Add a new Source specifically for this Serenity 2.0
4. Save and reload.
5. Select the new Source, and add a trait. You should see it listing as a dice rating and not the Minor/Major.

:)

Last edited:
Back