Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

bnickelsen

Old January 29th, 2015, 04:12 AM
New and teaming with questions.
Is there a place to find shared content? Or do I need to wait for the "market"?
I could not find anything about when the market will be open. I am just curious if we are looking at weeks or Months only from the perspective that I might wait a few weeks before starting to fully build a realm on the chance that I might get something from the market.
Is there a way for GM's to collaborate on a single Realm?

In my circle of players I am one of two GM's and we swap off running adventures for a hand full of players. We use the same world setting and as we both contribute to the world we just keep building on each other.
bnickelsen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Viking2054

Old January 29th, 2015, 05:20 AM
Right now, we are waiting on the Market. My understanding is that the Marketplace is the next big push in the development of Realm Works, along with a few other things people are clambering for. I don't have any idea as to how soon or late it will be and I doubt LWD will give us any indication as to when.

People have been asking for a collaboration method on realms. My bet is that collaboration will first come in the form of a single account owning and maintaining a realm while others are allowed to submit suggestions, comments, and other forms of feedback that the owner of the realm can then integrate as he or she sees fit. Later may come support for multiple GM's working on a shared realm.

Your guess is as good as anyones as to how soon this will happen. My hope is that we will see the Marketplace before the summer hits. I have no estimate for GM collaboration which I think will be much later, especially with a lot of us clambering for Calendar support and Printing/Exporting.
Viking2054 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote