Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Aaron

Old April 12th, 2019, 01:41 PM
The error in your posted image doesn't have anything to do with the specific work outlined above. It's an intermittant thing which crops up from time to time, and it should go away if you close the program and re-open it.

I'm 90% sure you can't alter the UI of the tactical console as a user, but let me look into something and see if you might be able to do something...
Aaron is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 12th, 2019, 04:04 PM
Thanks.
What if it made them conditions that automatically clicked on when they had the percentage of damage? That had no in game effect.
Virtue is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 16th, 2019, 05:49 AM
Any luck with this?
Virtue is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 16th, 2019, 08:11 AM
I've investigated several of the fields referenced in the tactical console, and unfortunately most of them are not text fields so the displayed text can't be altered by outside scripts. I think your idea for bootstrapping different conditions is probably the best avenue to explore. In general, user fields (things like checkboxes and incrementers, anything which directly responds to a user click) are not alterable in scripts, but you can override that with a "trustme" command. For example

Code:
trustme
field[pIsOn].value = 1
Aaron is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 16th, 2019, 08:15 AM
Please try your hand at creating and bootstrapping these conditions to the mechanic. You'll need to alter the eval script on your racial special to transition to each of the conditions, which forces its pIsOn to 1 or 0 depending on the percent value.
Aaron is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 16th, 2019, 08:59 AM
That looks above my pay grade on this great program but ill try to figure it out one of these days if i have alot of spare time
Virtue is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old April 16th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Which part gives you trouble?
Aaron is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old April 16th, 2019, 10:44 AM
I think the whole idea seems daunting on how to make a condition and then making the condition click on once the monster hits a certain HP sounds like a really in depth thing to try to edit onto the system.
Virtue is offline   #28 Reply With Quote