• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Savage Pathfinder

Hello,

Will the Savage Pathfinder system be accessible via the Herolab Update tool by default with the fantasy companion, or do we have to use a speciic URL to add it ? :)

Regards,
T.

Forgive the quietude on this, folks.
Things got real tight in my day job, and I've been working 6-7 days a week for the last two months. I've had 2 days off this month. Thank heavens for holidays.
I'm working on some hiccups in the new magic items.

Forgive the quietude on this, folks.
Things got real tight in my day job, and I've been working 6-7 days a week for the last two months. I've had 2 days off this month. Thank heavens for holidays.
I'm working on some hiccups in the new magic items.

Everything ok in your world?

OK
I got a bunch done over the holidays. Then my day job went crazy again. They seriously have no clue what a work/life balance is. Really tired of working every weekend since September.
It looks like my current contract is ending in two weeks. I should get a breather and can wrap this up. I'm just finishing up the Arcane Backgrounds (The new Fantasy Companion had quite a few, and have you seen that list of playable races?).
BONUS: I'm completing the Fantasy Companion as well, so both will be done.

OK
I'm just finishing up the Arcane Backgrounds (The new Fantasy Companion had quite a few, and have you seen that list of playable races?).
BONUS: I'm completing the Fantasy Companion as well, so both will be done.

lol yes, yes I have and good lord that and the number of arcane backgrounds is a LOT.

I actually play a Tinkerer in a game currently lol

Bad news. My day job went crazy. If things shake out the way I expect I'll be between contracts and will have time to get this done soon. But the last few weeks have been, shall we say, challenging,

Bad news. My day job went crazy. If things shake out the way I expect I'll be between contracts and will have time to get this done soon. But the last few weeks have been, shall we say, challenging,

oof. between contracts sounds like 'no income' I'm so sorry to hear that dude.

Back