Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

GrinningJest3r

Old May 22nd, 2019, 10:55 PM
Creating a custom item and some of it I've gotten - Fast Stealth, Expert Sniper got applied with no problem.

Now, I'm trying to add an untyped bonus to Stealth to the item, and maybe I'm not looking in the right spot, but can't find a bootstrap Thing for that. I can get around it by adding the alchemical bonus rcTnkStl10, but I'd like to keep it simpler, if possible.

Disregard. I've figured it out.
Although if anybody wants to help with this one instead, it would be appreciated:

I'd like an item to confer the ability of a ShadowDancer's Shadow Jump (or something like it) specifying a maximum range equal to the character's base speed (instead of the 40ft at level 4 and doubling every couple of levels after). I'd also like it to do this without looking for levels of ShadowDancer.

Last edited by GrinningJest3r; May 23rd, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
GrinningJest3r is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old June 12th, 2019, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrinningJest3r View Post
I'd like an item to confer the ability of a ShadowDancer's Shadow Jump (or something like it) specifying a maximum range equal to the character's base speed (instead of the 40ft at level 4 and doubling every couple of levels after). I'd also like it to do this without looking for levels of ShadowDancer.
I would just make a copy of the Shadow Jump class ability, script it as necessary, and bootstrap it to the item. Actually, probably would need to make a it a special instead of a class special. Not sure off the top of my head whether HL would appreciate a class special bootstrapped to an item.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote