Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old July 30th, 2020, 01:23 PM
How do you Edge Runes in the Witches Eldritch Nails? The Nails in the weapon section do not allow it?
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 30th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Heya!

As usual, it's best to send an email to us in support for bug reports etc. but in light of the big releases we have put out I am trying to keep my second eye on these forums as well to be sure we aren't missing anything big.

I'm looking to run a Witch for my own games so this piqued my interest so I looked into it and it seems like this is an oversight which we are going to have to take another look at. I wanted to post publicly just in case anyone else runs into this soon so that you all know what we have found, but please do also send in an email to us in Support so we can get this tracked on our system formally too.

Thanks!
Ryan F is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old July 30th, 2020, 05:08 PM
I like posting here to make sure it is not a mistake by me before I report Bugs... Thanks, I will report it.
Dragnmoon is offline   #3 Reply With Quote