Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

cshadow133

Old November 4th, 2019, 12:30 PM
As the subject shows, Plant Domain isn't showing the level 4 spell, Command Plants when I pull up 'select spells' from my domains. I looked at the srd files and it shows that it is check marked level 4 and plant, but wondering if someone else is having this problem or knows how to fix it?

Shadow
cshadow133 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old November 4th, 2019, 07:47 PM
I double checked it and it seems to be missing for me too. I looked at the domain in the editor and it seems that spell is not selected to be part of the Plant domain.

Last edited by Provos; November 4th, 2019 at 07:49 PM.
Provos is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old November 5th, 2019, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cshadow133 View Post
As the subject shows, Plant Domain isn't showing the level 4 spell, Command Plants when I pull up 'select spells' from my domains. I looked at the srd files and it shows that it is check marked level 4 and plant, but wondering if someone else is having this problem or knows how to fix it?

Shadow
Very peculiar. It appears the domain is properly tagged, but the 4th level version of this spell was never created. I've fixed this for the next release. In the meantime, you can do the following:

Open up the Players Handbook 1 user file in the editor. Go to the Magic -> Spells tab and select New (Copy).

In the search bar type "spComPla" and select Command Plants to copy. Give the new version of the spell the id "spComPla4", change the spell level from 3 to 4 and remove all Spell Class tags. Save, compile and you should be all set.
Sendric is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
cshadow133

Old November 5th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Worked great. Thank you for the instructions!
cshadow133 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote