Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

JustinThomason

Old February 22nd, 2015, 08:58 AM
In the game that I am running, I have added the Unbalanced condition to handle critical misses. A critical miss is a critical hit in reverse - if you roll a 1 it is a threat of a critical miss; you then confirm by making the attack again with all the same modifiers. if you miss on the confirmation roll, you are Unbalanced until the start of your next turn. Unbalanced confers a -2 penalty to AC.

I am trying to add this to my House Rule user file. I copied Pinned, and got rid of the denial of Dex to AC script, and replaced the -4 penalty with a -2. I fired up a new portfolio, made sure my House Rules source was selected in the Configure Hero dialog, and created a Dire Ape NPC.

When I go to the Conditions tab, Unbalanced is not on the list of applicable conditions. I'm not sure what I have missed, but I'm sure it's pretty obvious.

Any thoughts on how to set this up?

Thanks.
JustinThomason is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:20 AM
Conditions are enmassed onto the hero on startup. Try reloading the game system and see if it shows up then.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
JustinThomason

Old February 22nd, 2015, 10:24 AM
That did it. Not sure why I didn't think of that myself.

Thanks again, Aaron.
JustinThomason is offline   #3 Reply With Quote