Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

n079614

Old February 14th, 2014, 07:38 PM
I had to create a new item (a necklace with +1 saving throws and 1 False Life/day) - so went through the editing process and successfully tested the file.

Now I have no idea how to load it up into my iPad. I'm getting the error: Pick 'foobar' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '691'

Any assistance would be gratefully received.
n079614 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 14th, 2014, 07:54 PM
For directions on how to add this item to your iPad, on the iPad's "Select Portfolio" screen, at the bottom, click the "Help on Using Hero Lab" button, and then choose "How to Use Hero Lab", and then "How do I move custom content to Hero Lab?"

The error you're seeing is because the item you've created does not exist in the database on the iPad (until you put it there), so the record of that item in the saved character has become an orphan.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
n079614

Old February 14th, 2014, 08:22 PM
I think I've stuffed the editing process. The medallion is supposed to add 1 to saving throws - which it does - but also give me False Life spell once a day - which it doesn't.

Anyway, close enough, at least I can see it now.

Much obliged.
n079614 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote