Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Elltear

Old February 20th, 2015, 09:27 PM
I am trying to give an extra 10 skills point per level but the skills points can only be spent on crafting or professions can some one help me out here. If you could post me the formula i would would be forever thank you.
Elltear is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Traltwin

Old February 21st, 2015, 02:41 PM
Go to the Adjust tab, then click Add a new adjustment under the Other Adjustments section.
Find Skill Points/Level and change it.... Not sure why you need 10 extra per level but there ya go lol.
Traltwin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Elltear

Old August 15th, 2015, 09:57 PM
That works but i was looking to just add it as a class bonus or something like that and for those points only to be used for Crafting or Profession skills
Elltear is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old August 16th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder Unchained introduced the concept of "Background Skills", which covers Professions, Crafts, Performs, and some of the less useful Knowledges. This might suit your case instead of your own house rule.

"Background Skills" are supported by HL as an option (found under: Pathfinder Unchained -> Chapter 2: Skills and Options -> Background Skills).

Last edited by Farling; August 16th, 2015 at 12:37 AM.
Farling is offline   #4 Reply With Quote