Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Pfhoenix

Old February 14th, 2011, 08:19 PM
I've played a fair number of systems over the years - AD&D, D&D2-4, Rifts, and now Pathfinder. I bought the D&D4e books as soon as they came out, but soon shifted to playing Pathfinder (a wonderful system indeed). Being a programmer, I worked on my own tools, largely in ignorance of what was already available.

I've been playing Pathfinder with a group regularly for the past 10 months. One of the guys showed me Hero Lab, and I was instantly hooked. I have some older dev projects (http://dnd.pfhoenix.com), but with Hero Lab, I have no need nor desire to continue my D&D4e Character Sheet at all now.

So, I'm posting for three reasons :

1) Outstanding job with Hero Lab! After playing with it for a couple weeks, I bought a license and multiple Pathfinder modules today.
2) Is Lone Wolf working on something similar to my Encounter Manager app? Realm Works looks really interesting, but it doesn't seem to be an actual game management tool (something akin to a comprehensive suite of tools that assist GMs with running the game, able to talk and share data to enable the GM to quickly and easily run things).
3) Is Lone Wolf looking for a part time programmer? My day job involves running around in Afghanistan (12 year active duty Army soldier here), but with all my gaming and programming experience, I'd apply to the job opening (seems perfectly suited to what I have already done and am interested in doing), only I clearly can't relocate nor work full time.

Regardless, Hi to the forum, and a job well done to Lone Wolf Development on Hero Lab.

Game on!
Pfhoenix is offline   #1 Reply With Quote