Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

stubbdog

Old January 16th, 2007, 12:30 PM
I need a Mod to add a forum titled, Reaper CAV to the mix.

As I try to learn this AB Creator program I am going to try and author the AB files for this game.

I can use the forum to post up logic and thought processes, that can help me "talk it out" as I go. And can let other more experienced authors give me advice.

For example, I would really like input from the author of the Flames of War files if he/she hangs out here. Although not completely the same, there are lots of similarities that I could use their experience in programming to help me create this.

Thank you.
stubbdog is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 18th, 2007, 12:55 PM
At 01:30 PM 1/16/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
I need a Mod to add a forum titled, Reaper CAV to the mix.

As I try to learn this AB Creator program I am going to try and author the AB files for this game.

I can use the forum to post up logic and thought processes, that can help me "talk it out" as I go. And can let other more experienced authors give me advice.

For example, I would really like input from the author of the Flames of War files if he/she hangs out here. Although not completely the same, there are lots of similarities that I could use their experience in programming to help me create this.

Thank you.
If you want help from others, you should post your authoring questions HERE - not in a CAV forum. The only folks who will read the CAV forum are those specifically interested in that game, which means at least a few of the people you seek advice from will not see your posts. We can create a CAV forum for you, but that forum should be used for discussions amongst users of the files and the author (i.e. you). I suggest waiting to do that until you've got the files ready for initial release.

To get help from the author from a particular game system, I recommend sending him an email directly to let him know you would like his assistance. If you don't call it to his attention, it's possible that he's not monitoring this forum closely and won't see your post.

Hope this helps,
Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote