Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufton View Post
Hi there just updated and found the Staff of Fire and Staff of Evocation are calculating charges differently as well as use of charges is inaccurate. Anybody have an idea?
The Staff of Fire was still using the 3.5 charge costs, and that'll be fixed in the next update, but could you please be more specific about what's wrong with the Staff of Evocation? I don't see anything wrong there.
Mathias is online now   #51 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by areteas View Post
Chevalier PrC (from the Second Darkness AP data package) has another bug I discovered when my current char hit his 3d level in the class.

Final emphasis mine.
The Chevalier class seems to be bootstrapping the Smite Evil ability of the Paladin class directly, and as a result incorrectly calculating the smite using the character's class level in Chevalier rather than his overall character level.
That strikes me as a typo - "Character level" instead of "Chevalier level" It's the sort of thing a spellchecking program could easily create.
Mathias is online now   #52 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Ashvawg Tamer from Rise of the Runelords is allowed for PFS, when it should have "not available for pfs" by my reading:

http://paizo.com/pathfinderSociety/resources
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #53 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCArknight View Post
I see that now.....

I think I was expecting that it would have the cost I paid at least filled in.... NP I'll have to remember that for the next time.
Yes, unfortunately, that hasn't been implemented yet.
Mathias is online now   #54 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitilus View Post
Beastiary

Half-Fiend Template is missing the +4 to Three Abilities option and +2 to the other three. Right now it's only doing the +2

Copy/Paste from Beastiar

Abilities: A half-fiend gains a +4 bonus on three ability
scores of its choice and a +2 bonus on the other three.
Check the background tab - the base template adds +2 to all ability scores, and there are three selectors on the background tab that you use to select the ones that get an additional +2.
Mathias is online now   #55 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilJonUK View Post
The Diabolist Prestige class (Book of the Damned 1:Princes of Darkness)

Has a requirement of Knowledge (planes) 3

While the skill in the system is Know:The Planes so doesn't seem to register as having met the pre-req.

Also in the diabolist prestige class for the imp companion to determine its abilities it says.

"Class Level
This is the diabolist's class level plus her highest caster level. This does not stack with class levels that grant an animal companion."

So if you are wizard 10 diabolist 1 it should be a level 11 pet, while if you are a wizard 5/cleric 3/diabolist 1 it should be level 6.

While at the moment it's just based purely on your diabolist level.
The actual requirements are Knowledge (religion) 3 ranks and Knowledge (planes) 5 ranks - both are working properly, but the religion one is mis-labeled as "knowledge (planes) 3 required". I've fixed that for the next update, thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, the caster level of a character is determined so much later in the priority sequence than the effective master level of an animal companion needs to be established, that I'm not sure how to implement the proper level calculations for the Imp. I've added that to my to-do list.
Mathias is online now   #56 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
Pale Green Ioun (Cracked Attack) from Seeker of Secrets also adds to attacks per PHB p199
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report. (I also got the normal and mindborer versions of this stone)
Mathias is online now   #57 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Classic Horrors Revisted

Electric Skeleton Template. Under Special when you mouse over the Electric Bones ? the description is incorrect. It mentions "frost" instead of Electric.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #58 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Not sure if you would consider this a bug. But when you print the Character Sheet of a Half Fiend or Stat Block. It prints out the Abilities it may not be eligible for due to not having enough Hit Dice. (IE 19-20 Hit Dice needed for Destruction Ability, yet shows up with Hit Dice of 9).

Hero Labs application does show those features as greyed out and Requirements Not Met. It's just the Printed/Exported version.
I've added this to my to-do list. Thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #59 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 18th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unforgivn View Post
Several of the Magus Arcana added for the Round 3 playtest are missing from the updated Magus class in HL. Also, the existing Magus Arcana still have their old text (referring to sacrificing prepared spells).
Fixed in the next update. I'm afraid I completely forgot to check whether any of the Arcana needed to be updated when I updated the rest of the class. Thanks for reporting this.
Mathias is online now   #60 Reply With Quote