Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

chiefweasel

Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
hey all, just curious. I have been working to add in the monsters from the Kingmaker adventure path and have run into a few things and wanted to see what the community would like me to do.

In a nut shell, does the community want me to create the races so that can be manipulated b the GM or, create a seperate file for each race and have them treated like a Hero?

The reaosn i ask is that if they are created as just races there are a few issues that the GM will need to take care of before the monster is usable. Things like: adding a specific weapon to the monster (This same thing is true for many monsters in the Bestiary), or adding the ability for the Ability Focus feat.

the first method means the GM neds to do a little work with the monster before it is usable, and the second method means you would need to load the monster from stock heroes.

i can do either method, i was just curious what the community wanted.

Thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old October 23rd, 2011, 02:13 AM
I try to cover both cases!

Make the race and any special weapons/items that appear in the module then create a hero portfolio to accompany it for use in the AP without any modifications.

This enables the end user to utilise whatever method they see fit!
bodrin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote