Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old September 24th, 2020, 03:38 PM
There is a new guide out that will require some updating in Hero Labs. There are a ton of changes so you will have to look at it closely.

Here is a brief on what I found.

Fame - Fame is gone, you will no longer receive fame when playing PF2. Temporarily until there is a replacement the old boon system for Factions is still available so you can still use them and spend any fame you have, but you will not get any more fame.

Pathfinder Training Schools - There is no longer 3 "Level" you can choose for the schools. You just pick one and get the benefits for that one.

Boons - Boons are no longer slotted, from what I can tell you just get them all that you have but some like Promotional and Advanced boons are limited to one.

Factions - Champion Boons are gone, you just select what faction you want in the beginning of the scenario.

Languages - This I did not find until today, Regional languages (Core Rulebook 432) are uncommon and now require access, that was not the case in the previous guide.

Here is the link

http://www.organizedplayfoundation.o.../pfs2guide-en/
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Hollis
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 25th, 2020, 06:13 AM
Thanks for the list of changes! We're aware of the update and it's on our list of things to take care of.
Hollis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
thaX

Old September 25th, 2020, 12:42 PM
I believe uncommon languages are still accessible with the Multilingual feat. It gives access to the Uncommon list as a part of the feat.
thaX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old September 25th, 2020, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaX View Post
I believe uncommon languages are still accessible with the Multilingual feat. It gives access to the Uncommon list as a part of the feat.
That was not in question, the issue is that the old guide made Regional languages common, so anyone could get them with out some other ability that gave them access, like Multilingual. That changed in the new guide and they are now back to uncommon like the Core book states.
Dragnmoon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old October 1st, 2020, 02:29 PM
They posted a new Blog today to give more insight coming down for all the guide changes, and a timeline as well.

https://paizo.com/community/blog/v57...-Year-2-format
Dragnmoon is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
mastratton

Old October 14th, 2020, 07:05 PM
I don't see a way to select GENERALIST for Pathfinder Training.
mastratton is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Phredd

Old October 28th, 2020, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
Thanks for the list of changes! We're aware of the update and it's on our list of things to take care of.
Any word on this? No characters in Herolab Online are PFS legal until at least the school part gets updated.
Phredd is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 30th, 2020, 12:42 AM
Sorry about that, we've been really busy lately (I say, as though we aren't ALWAYS busy lol) so haven't had a chance to hit this one. I'll see about giving this a look over the weekend, as I haven't had a chance to look into it personally. No promises on the when for changes, but I'll at least see if it's something we might be able to slip in.
Daniel V is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Phredd

Old December 4th, 2020, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
Sorry about that, we've been really busy lately (I say, as though we aren't ALWAYS busy lol) so haven't had a chance to hit this one. I'll see about giving this a look over the weekend, as I haven't had a chance to look into it personally. No promises on the when for changes, but I'll at least see if it's something we might be able to slip in.
Any word on this? It's been months now since the changes were announced.
Phredd is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
drober76

Old December 12th, 2020, 04:12 AM
I agree. It’s been three months since the significant changes to organized play (elimination of the school point system and complete restructuring of the boons system) were released and we haven’t had any real info from Lone Wolf on this, which is a little unusual.

The Pathfinder Society Guide, a paid product upgrade(which I bought), was done a few weeks after release at the same time.

What’s up Lone Wolf? I know you guys are (always) busy, and this isn’t an upgrade that will generate direct income for the company, but it’s and important QOL for anyone who participates in Society play. We appreciate all the work you do, but at least a little info, timeline, or commitment that you’re working on this would be appreciated.

Last edited by drober76; December 12th, 2020 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Mistakes
drober76 is offline   #10 Reply With Quote