Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

lortondm

Old September 1st, 2018, 05:13 PM
I have a monster that has the power to cast righteous might on itself and go to large-sized, which changes its reach to 10'. I'm not seeing where the reach statistic is reported in the iPad app. I see it in the desktop version (in the Basic column) but maybe I'm being dense and not seeing it in the iPad app.

Can someone let me know if it's there somewhere or alternatively you just have to know what the reach is and it's not displayed in the iPad app?

Jeff
lortondm is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Azhrei

Old September 2nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
Look on the Abilities tab, second row from the bottom on the right.

The thing that the iPad app does NOT display anywhere is the amount of accumulated wealth and gear values. On the desktop version, you can hover the mouse over the gear value at the top and see a breakdown, but nothing like that on the iPad. I've suggested it to the bug report email address, but if it's something you would like to see, please submit your own.
Azhrei is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
lortondm

Old November 22nd, 2018, 10:04 AM
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this. Had to go into a gaming hiatus for a while. But my question was about reach on the ipad app not wealth and gear values. Can anyone help re the reach question? Thanks
lortondm is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old November 22nd, 2018, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhrei View Post
Look on the Abilities tab, second row from the bottom on the right.
I believe this was the answer about reach.
You could raise a bug report and suggest it be easier to find, such as on the main tab or with attacks.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote