Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 26th, 2017, 10:33 AM
You'll need to download a newer copy of the 50 Fathoms file.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #301 Reply With Quote
Der Rote Baron

Old July 26th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Thanks a million! Worked like a charm! Made me one Happy Savage! :-)
Der Rote Baron is offline   #302 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 27th, 2017, 07:52 PM
That sounds like those particular items need to be fixed, which can be done in the editor--but its odd that all of those would fail, unless there's an order-of-loading thing going on where once the first one fails, the rest won't load.

Can't say I've seen that, but I don't have many unofficial setting files, other than my own Broken Earth and IZ.
Paragon is offline   #303 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 27th, 2017, 07:57 PM
If there are any errors in a .user file, none of them load.

_
_
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
CapedCrusader is offline   #304 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old July 27th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Hey CC can you tag the gear in the Super Powers, Horror, and the Fantasy Companions as "Standard Gear" so if some one uses them for the other stuff in data files that use non-standard gear they don't have to sift though the Companion Gear?
dartnet is offline   #305 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old July 28th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I can do that. (Next update)

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #306 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old July 28th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
If there are any errors in a .user file, none of them load.
Didn't realize that. Good to know.
Paragon is offline   #307 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:16 AM
Sci-Fi Companion: It looks like mods are not working for Ranged Weapons. I don't get the little hammer and wrench icon to add mods like I do with Melee Weapons with the Sci-Fi Companion selected.

Also, how do we modify the Grades of cyberware? I can see in the Editor that I can set Cyberware grades, but with just the Sci-Fi Companion and Use Cyberware Grades selected the standard cyberware doesn't show what grade it is and there is no way from the character portfolio to change it. Even with IZ2.0 selected all of the cyberware seems to only show a grade of (Gutterware) with no way to mod that.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)

Last edited by zarlor; August 2nd, 2017 at 05:39 AM.
zarlor is offline   #308 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:10 PM
Ranged Weapons don't get mods. Only melee.

That's because the Sci-Fi Companion doesn't use Cyberware Grades. That was added to support Settings like Interface Zero. And the other types are there in IZ, they're just farther down the list. It lists the Gutterware, then the Streetware, etc. It can only be changed in the Editor, a player can't change the grade on an object. A Gutterware eye can't become a Streetware eye from the player level. When the grade changes, everything else about it changes (Strain, Cost). Since it something purchased and the price changes when the grade changes, it can't be modified after purchase.

_
_
CapedCrusader is offline   #309 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
Oh, I didn't see any separators and usually things get listed alphabetically so I thought they would show up that way. That explains why I didn't see them. I guess I also need to double-check where the cyberware grades source check is listed. I thought it was listed under a Sci-Fi Companion option whereas I guess it should be listed as an IZ2.0 option instead? Apparently I've been completely missing a few things lately, though, so I need to take a much closer look at what I think I'm supposed to see and what I'm actually supposed to see! Sorry for the confusion.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #310 Reply With Quote