Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

davidernst11

Old July 27th, 2017, 09:04 AM
A couple months ago, I decided to run an update to Herolab, and ever since, I have not been able to load Herolab. This was the error message I received:

"The following errors occured:

'eval' script for Thing 'wConstrict' (Eval Script '#1') calls a non-existent procedure for the active script context"

I tried to uninstall and reinstall Herolab. I used instructions on the official wolflair site.

http://www.wolflair.com/index.php?co...r,_august_2016

Nothing helped, and I contacted help support to figure out the issue, and I received an email a little while later saying that the issue has been reported but they haven't found a solution yet.

I let the problem lie a bit, and then I opened and updated Herolab today. Now I'm getting different error messages:

"The following errors occurred:

Thing 'iLGDragAst' - Bootstrap thing 'xDamRdForc' does not exist
Thing 'iLGDragEth' - Bootstrap thing 'xDamRdForc' does not exist"

I really, really want to use Herolab as all of my players were using it to help develop and level up their characters. It has been unfunctional for six weeks and I am very surprised there is no way to use the program on my main/only real computer. Is there any solution to errors after an update such as these?

Thank you in advance,

David
davidernst11 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old July 27th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Im going to make a prediction, you are using the iPad version of HL. Do me a favor and re-activate HL's license and let me know if the error persists.
Minous is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
davidernst11

Old July 30th, 2017, 08:49 AM
I am not able to reactivate the license. It won't let me load Pathfinder Herolab, and without it loaded I cannot reactivate the license. The text for the option is greyed out.
davidernst11 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
davidernst11

Old July 30th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Ok I figured out a way to do it and now it works. Thank you!
davidernst11 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote