Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Heethen

Old February 16th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Howdy all,

i bought a license for Army Builder 2.x a couple years ago and just recently had a need for the program again. i forgot all about the licensing etc for the program. the old computer it was (is) installed on is in my parents basement collecting dust. my nice new computer wants it! =)

anyhow, i dont have the reg # or pw for this becuase i deleted the email months back. i still have the original computer and the original email address. is there a way for me to find the registration number for AB in a file or something so i can request a license transfer to my new computer? like i said i still have all my original stuff just dont know the #!

thanks in advance,
Heethen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 20th, 2007, 03:51 PM
At 07:23 PM 2/16/2007, you wrote:
Quote:
i bought a license for Army Builder 2.x a couple years ago and just recently had a need for the program again. i forgot all about the licensing etc for the program. the old computer it was (is) installed on is in my parents basement collecting dust. my nice new computer wants it! =)

anyhow, i dont have the reg # or pw for this becuase i deleted the email months back. i still have the original computer and the original email address. is there a way for me to find the registration number for AB in a file or something so i can request a license transfer to my new computer? like i said i still have all my original stuff just dont know the #!
If you were using V3, all of this would be automated and easy. For V2, it's ancient technology time. :-)

You'll need to send an email to support@wolflair.com that includes the name used on the purchase, the zipcode at the time you purchased AB, the email address associated with your license, and the approximate date of purchase. Once we have all those items, we can go into the archives and try to look up your information. If we're able to find your license, we can email you the information. This assumes we're given accurate information with which to look up the license. We've had a few users that can't remember the necessary details from many years ago, in which case we wouldn't be able to necessarily find the license. But it sounds like this shouldn't be a problem in your case.

Once we get you the old license information, you can then transfer it to the new computer via the license administration website at you'll be good to go.

-Rob
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote