Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

MPHopcroft

Send a message via AIM to MPHopcroft Send a message via MSN to MPHopcroft Send a message via Yahoo to MPHopcroft

Old February 4th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Are there any plans to do data sets for Mongoose's new naval game Victory at Sea, or for the popular WWII minis game Flames of War?
MPHopcroft is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
brimitch

Old February 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Flames of War is currently supported, but I'm not aware of anyone working on Victory at Sea at present.

At 06:20 PM 2/4/2007, you wrote:

Quote:
Are there any plans to do data sets for Mongoose's new naval game Victory at Sea, or for the popular WWII minis game Flames of War?

Brian Mitchell
Director of Marketing
Lone Wolf Development
brimitch is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
MPHopcroft

Send a message via AIM to MPHopcroft Send a message via MSN to MPHopcroft Send a message via Yahoo to MPHopcroft

Old February 25th, 2007, 10:11 PM
[quote="brimitch"]Flames of War is currently supported, but I'm not aware of anyone working on Victory at Sea at present.

I was actually hoping to get a start on it if I could figure out the editor. The system is somewhat similar to Mongoose's A Call to Arms, but the port is proving difficult (I haven't figured out the editor yet, which doesn't help).
MPHopcroft is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 2nd, 2007, 03:03 AM
At 11:11 PM 2/25/2007, you wrote:
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brimitch
Flames of War is currently supported, but I'm not aware of anyone working on Victory at Sea at present.

I was actually hoping to get a start on it if I could figure out the editor. The system is somewhat similar to Mongoose's A Call to Arms, but the port is proving difficult (I haven't figured out the editor yet, which doesn't help).
Authoring AB data files entails a relatively steep learning curve. But there are quite a few users who have accomplished it and are putting together data files for a lot of game systems. So hang in there. :-)

And don't be afraid to post questions here. We'll do our best to answer them.

-Rob
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote