Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

EvilJonUK

Old November 25th, 2010, 01:33 AM
I found a couple of bugs today while creating my gnomish Rage Prophet, if you create a Rage Prophet and are a Nature Oracle with a Bonded Mount then it does not add your Rage Prophet levels to your Oracle levels to work out your pets Hit Dice etc.

The other odd one is that if you take the Mounted Fury Barbarian Archetype then it removes all the levels from your mount completely which is a little bizarre.

Not sure if it happens with all mounts, but definately does with wolves. Hope this helps.

Jon
EvilJonUK is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 25th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Never mind

Last edited by Dragnmoon; November 25th, 2010 at 10:28 AM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
c873788

Old November 25th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I have found a bug with the Zen Archer monk archetype. If you select and arm yourself with a magical Guided bow, the builder counts your 'To Hit' value twice for your wisdom.

Zen archers get an ability at level 3 to use their wisdom modifier instead of their dexterity to their 'To hit' total when using a bow. The 'Guided' magical ability on a bow grants the monk the ability to use his wisdom for both 'To Hit' and for damage.

The builder is adding both of these wisdom bonuses together when it shouldn't. For instance, if you had a wisdom bonus of +3 and your total 'To Hit' value is +8, the builder will display the value as +11 instead of +8 as it should.
c873788 is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
KilroySummoner

Old November 26th, 2010, 04:36 AM
I have a bugged portfolio where, although I am human (level 2 druid), it only lets me select 1 feat. If any developer wants me to email them the /por file please let me know.

Edit: ### MY MISTAKE: had an alternate racial trait ###

Last edited by KilroySummoner; November 27th, 2010 at 06:56 AM.
KilroySummoner is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilroySummoner View Post
I have a bugged portfolio where, although I am human (level 2 druid), it only lets me select 1 feat. If any developer wants me to email them the /por file please let me know.
Please give me more detail about the problem before we go through the hassle of sending a portfolio - Did you pick "Human" as your race, or "Human (Shoanti)" or one of the others like that. Is that race still the standard HL version, or have you added any user content that might have replaced it?

What alternate racial traits has your character taken?

Can you think of anything else that would affect the number of feats your character might get?
Mathias is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Trait Kobold's Neighbor(thingid.trKobolNei) has a requirement for Andorian Faction which seems to be impossible to meet if one is not doing PFS as only with PFS checked do those additional factions show up.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
JMD031

Old November 27th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Mage's Faithful Hound is showing up as a Level 4 Sor/Wiz spell and as a Level 5 Sor/Wiz spell. It is actually only a Level 5 spell.
JMD031 is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
Exitilus

Old November 28th, 2010, 10:45 AM
Please Ignore

Last edited by Exitilus; November 28th, 2010 at 10:53 AM.
Exitilus is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old November 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM
While converting some of the APG rage powers for use in my Gestalt class (not finished yet . . . there are a LOT of 'em!) I came across a couple of errors:

Chaos Totem, Greater has the 'Special Ability Category' Beast Totem rather than Chaos Totem in the editor.

Also, the Damage Reduction (Lawful) bootstrap for Chaos Totem, Greater doesn't carry the condition 'Only While Raging.' (This one's minor because - I think - there is not a mechanical change on the portfolio. But I could be wrong on that so I thought I'd mention it in case).

Chaos Totem, Lesser has a Natural Weapon, Claw bootstrap. Looks like this was carried over from the Beast Totem, Lesser power by mistake.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Bigkilla

Old November 30th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Shield Master (Combat)
Your mastery of the shield allows you to fight with it without hindrance.

Prerequisites: Improved Shield Bash, Shield Proficiency, Shield Slam, Two-Weapon Fighting, base attack bonus +11.

Benefit: You do not suffer any penalties on attack rolls made with a shield while you are wielding another weapon. Add your shield’s enhancement bonus to attack and damage rolls made with the shield as if it were a weapon enhancement bonus.

To me it looks like the feat is not working properly.It does not seem to be adding in the enchantment bonus of a shield to hit and damage.

Last edited by Bigkilla; November 30th, 2010 at 05:58 AM.
Bigkilla is offline   #40 Reply With Quote