Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 19th, 2014, 05:00 PM
A new release of Realm Works is now available, and includes a number of minor changes for all Realm Works users. This release also includes some enhancements to the Player Edition functionality for the Beta team.

Below is a list of some of the changes in the newest release. You can find additional enhancements and a list of bug fixes in the Release Notes within Realm Works.

Enhancements For All Realm Works Users
  • The maximum number of allowed tabs has been increased to 25 (from a previous limit of 10).
  • When the topic navigation view is shown with prefix sort ordering and a mixture of topics with and without prefixes exist, all topics with a prefix are sorted first and topics without a prefix always follow those.
  • Added the <ctrl+shift+C> keyboard shortcut for setting the container of a topic.
  • Only the icon directly corresponding to a topic’s category is now shown in the header region of the content pane instead of the entire hierarchy chain.
Enhancements For The Beta Team
  • Lots of overall refinements to Player Mode and messaging between GM and players. However, full player syncing isn’t quite working yet, so that’s not yet enabled.
  • Renamed the button on the ribbon bar to “Enter Player Mode” for improved clarity.
liz is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old July 19th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Awesome!! Thank you
Nikmal is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old July 20th, 2014, 10:22 AM
You guys broke auto-linking with this new release, and it is slower to build content menus. Any ETA on fixing these issues?
Bidmaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 20th, 2014, 11:31 AM
The development team is currently working on creating fixes for the issues that have been reported. When I have an ETA, I'll share it here.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 20th, 2014, 12:05 PM
A new release is being worked on, which will fix the embedded links issue and the crashes that were seen when opening a new realm. When it is released, I will post an update.
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 20th, 2014, 12:45 PM
The new release is out! This update fixes the automatic linking issues and the crash when opening a new/blank realm.
liz is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
gloranphile

Old July 20th, 2014, 02:11 PM
I am currently unable to open my realm and get a constant "please wait. Loading" message. I'm using .13
gloranphile is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
davidp
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 20th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloranphile View Post
I am currently unable to open my realm and get a constant "please wait. Loading" message. I'm using .13
Please open a support ticket through our bug reporting system.
davidp is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
lady2beetle

Old July 21st, 2014, 12:14 PM
Yay! You fixed my crashing bug exactly as promised, and I didn't lose anything! You guys are the bomb.
lady2beetle is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 22nd, 2014, 11:01 AM
A new update has been released, which should fix the slow load and lags that some users have been encountering. If you experience additional issues, please report them through our bug reporting system.
liz is offline   #10 Reply With Quote