Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

GodPole

Old January 3rd, 2017, 03:58 AM
Greetings all,

We are about to start a new campaign, and I was looking to add some new Oracle Curses to HL. When creating new things, I like to find something that is close to what I am trying to build that already exists and create via the New(Copy) option. (Less work = less work, amIright?)
However, when I go in and try to copy and Oracle Curse, such as Blackened, I get a warning that says the item is part of a supplement and cannot be copied.
Ok...fair enough...which supplement?? I'll be happy to buy it!
The Source tag says it comes from "Blood of Angels".
But, when I go to my license info, it says that I already own the data packages that include the Blood of Angels data....
So what am I doing wrong?? I've already reactivated my license, so I don't think that is it.
Anyone got any ideas??
Thanks!

-GP
GodPole is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:21 AM
You cannot simply copy data from purchased content packages other than the Core.

You can make a Copy (New) from one to use it as a reference, but you cannot save it.

You would need to create a new, blank entry and manually copy the elements you want to keep.

This is done to protect the investment LoneWolf has made in manpower and time entering the official packages. Unscrupulous people would use the copy function to undermine that if it were possible to simply copy anything.
Silveras is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
GodPole

Old January 3rd, 2017, 11:59 AM
Not sure I understand the logic behind that, but if those are the rules then they are what they are.
Thanks for the clarification.

-GP
GodPole is offline   #3 Reply With Quote