Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Kaleb

Old September 23rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
I want to modify the Spirited Charge Feat for use by Centaurs and Wemics
by removing the parts of scripts that reference mounted combat and pets
I tried this but am getting an error Chargin not defined when I delete pet from petChargin what would be the propler sytax to use

here is the script

#appenddesc[petChargin,"{b}Addition from Ride-by Attack{/b}: When you are mounted and use the charge action, you may move and attack as if with a standard charge and then move again (continuing the straight line of the charge). Your total movement for the round can't exceed double your mounted speed. You and your mount do not provoke an attack of opportunity from the opponent that you attack."]
#appenddesc[petMounted,"{b}Addition from Ride-by Attack{/b}: When you are mounted and use the charge action, you may move and attack as if with a standard charge and then move again (continuing the straight line of the charge). Your total movement for the round can't exceed double your mounted speed. You and your mount do not provoke an attack of opportunity from the opponent that you attack."]
Kaleb is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 23rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
Check your spelling - if you're trying to use the combat states for charging and mounted, their prefix is "pst", not "pet".

Meaning: in-Play adjustment: combat STate
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote