Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Farling

Old April 26th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wyrm Ouroboros View Post
I have to confess, having an option to print out the entire spellbook as well as the spells currently memorized would be a great boon ...
For Clerics, this would simply be a case of owning a printed copy of the player's handbook :-)

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
taks

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:29 AM
What do I have to do to get the last 3 chapters loaded? I paid for this...
taks is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
taks

Old May 3rd, 2020, 10:44 AM
Finally got it to load. I re-installed 2 more times, including a reboot.
taks is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Farling

Old May 3rd, 2020, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taks View Post
What do I have to do to get the last 3 chapters loaded? I paid for this...
To get the updates, you need to use the "Find Updates" option within HL to download the latest version. The button should be highlighted indicating there are new updates available.

After the files have been updated, then the new data should be available (assuming that the new material is included in all your purchases).

Farling

Author of the Realm Works Import tool, Realm Works Output tool and Realm Works to Foundry module

Donations gratefully received via Patreon, Ko-Fi or Paypal
Farling is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old June 19th, 2020, 07:13 AM
Any ETA when 14.20 will be available? Still a lot little bugs to squish.
Krothos is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
drchinnock

Old September 12th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Hopefully soon.

Last edited by drchinnock; September 12th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
drchinnock is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 20th, 2020, 06:42 AM
In general we can't really give estimates on a lot of things, as occasionally issues crop up that cause delays, or priorities get shuffled, so we don't want to cause false expectations. That said, it's going to be a while on this on because we've got some very large projects in the works that need to get out first. We've absolutely not forgotten or abandoned support for PF1 though. Bugs still get logged, we just need a good opportunity to tackle them.
Daniel V is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old September 20th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel V View Post
In general we can't really give estimates on a lot of things, as occasionally issues crop up that cause delays, or priorities get shuffled, so we don't want to cause false expectations. That said, it's going to be a while on this on because we've got some very large projects in the works that need to get out first. We've absolutely not forgotten or abandoned support for PF1 though. Bugs still get logged, we just need a good opportunity to tackle them.
Would you be willing to take on volunteer's to help fix some of them?
Minous is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2020, 09:52 AM
It's less a case of willing and more of having to address certain complexities with that. That would require access to edit non-publicly editable files and to where we log the tasks, so probably not. In all likelihood though, we'd probably look to have contractors do more entry of materials, freeing us (probably me lol) up to tackle bugs. That'd be the simpler approach. Currently though, we do need to finish our larger projects before we can address it in any manner.

*Don't really quote me on this, as situations change and maybe we can make that work in the future, but at present that's the situation as I understand it
Daniel V is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old October 27th, 2020, 06:29 AM
It's really unfortunate that you're team won't be willing to allow for volunteers to work on the bugs for HLC. I'm sure there would be a couple of people that you could vet, sign non-disclosure agreements, and perform the work needed. Oh wait, wouldn't that be an unpaid contractor? :-/ It's been 6 months since we since an update to this software, and yet keep saying you haven't abandoned it....
Krothos is offline   #20 Reply With Quote